Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Okay- bought carpet to be installed from Lowe's. After it took 14 days to get an installer here- they proceeded to GLUE the carpet to our 100 year old PINE hardwood floors (oh did I mention that our property is Historical?)...I walked in with about 3 feet undone...

I bought carpeting from Lowe's and it is all waving and puckering.

Lowes was contacted time and again and will do ZERO to fix it.

They wrecked the job worse after each "Inspection" and will not fix it.

DO NOT buy carpeting here, they will NOT help you and WILL not fix it.

I promise you.

Thank you.

View more comments
Lowes Installation
Loss

SEXUAL HARRASSMENT AT LOWES

Have you ever noticed when shopping at your local Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse that most of the front end are young, attractive girls? I never really did until recently. While moving "up the ladder" I have worked at 7 different Lowe's. In every single one some middle aged manager was screwing a very young cashier...every single one! My current store just completed an investigation where they did absolutely nothing about it. Is it a coincidence that these girls are hired? Always as cashiers? I think not! I think the upper management consistently hires "eye candy" so that they can get off whenever possible. It doesn't matter that its against policy...it doesn't matter that these men are 5, 10, or even 30+ years older than the young *** they hire. Or that these men have wives and families at home. This is a consistant problem throughout an immoral company and I for one have had enough!

I too have notice how these young women give themselves to these pig managers. I feel very sorry for them, but lets not forget they have a choice not to give in.

I work at the Tustin Ca store and about to resign because this conduct makes me sick. I feel so sorry for these women.

These women are poor and will do anything they can to think they will make more money. So sad.

It is very sad but true. Lowe's as a company fosters a sexist atmosphere.

Almost all of the women in any of the Lowe's stores I am familiar with, are limitted to certain departments and jobs. It is not uncommon for promotions and opportunities to exist based more on a females "popularity" amongst the male employees.

Advancements based on "relations" with management, and tolerance to sexual harrassment is unfortunately the norm, not the exception.

i happen to work at a lowes where there are just as many males as females up front. some "cute" or not 18 yrs old up to 70.

i myself included. it is people like you who blow things way out of proportion that give a great company a bad name. did you not get something from your mgr that you wanted?

what about the stores with female mgrs, are they sexually harassing as well. this has to be one of the most uneducated things i have ever read.

I hate to say this, however, I just moved to a new state and had to buy a few things from Lowe's. I actually went there 5 times in one day and at different times of the day.

I found the most attractive women in paints, tools and plumbing section.

Cashier and customer service folks, well, there was alot to be desired. LOL I will give this one particular Lowe's props tho, they had the best customer service I have ever seen in a Lowe's.

I guess you weren't getting any

I agree; Not the company's fault, but the individual case by case bases. I know our HR (a female) seems to actually hire unattractive women, yet that doesnt mean Lowe's only takes the ugly ones. I feel people should be hired for their skills and work ethic instead of their physical assets.

I hate to tell you but this happens everywhere, it isn't just Lowe's. It takes two to mess around. It isn't the company it is the morals of the people involved.

Retailer4life has it on track. This is going on in our store with 3 cashiers, oops, 2 are now dept.

mgrs. in our store. With our pay I guess that makes them cheap somethings.

Wait maybe I misjudge. they've all put in at least 6 months.

Why not hire them? Should only the ugly people be hired?

I work for Lowe's, too, and sadly this is true. (But to be fair, it also happened @ the other 2 retailers i worked for, too. And....these "sweet young things" who could not even find their way out of an open paper bag are the ones that continually get promoted to team leaders or department managers and end up being OUR SUPERVISORS!

www.lowesceo.com :cry

View more comments (10)
Lowes Manager

Lowes in Rochester, New York - Purchased Door, 1 year later still not installed.

Last year I purchased a $3000.00 patio door. When the installers arrived to install, the determined the door had been cut wrong. The measurements didnt match, they installed anyway and for week we had to deal with cold air seeping through the large gaps in the door. Then they had the dept. mgr. come out, he agreed the door was not cut for my patio (which the measurments are taken at the time of order). Meanwhile my husband and I stuck towels in the gaps to prevent the air from coming in and the hear from going out; while they place another order for the same door, well we waited and waited. We finally called the store 2 months later to find out when to expect our door, of course the dept head was out, we heard back 30 days later; only to inform us that they ordered the wrong door and had to place another order. The installers came out to install door #2, only to learn that it was again cut incorrectly (based on the measurements when the order was placed). They had to place another order and told us they would call when it came in. Well, we never received a call, my husband called back 30 days later and was told to give a little more time for the door to be custom cut and shipped to the store. 3 months later we called again and was told the door had been sitting in their store for a few weeks. We were contacted by an installer notifying us that he would be out to install, he came. He took one look at the door and said "This is wrong again, Im sorry!. He called the store while I was there and told them they again the wrong door was shipped. He called me 3 weeks later and said, the door he left sitting in my shedd is the door he just hope it was cut according to the measurements. Four months later, I havent heard back from the installer. I called Lowes to speak with the dept head, who was very rude, put me on hold for 15 min. and when he reurned, I explained to him how I didnt feel I should have to pay the full price for a door that still hasnt been installed, he response was, OH you will have to pay the full price. After speaking with the financial company, I realized Lowes was paid in full for the purchase I made on my project card, now they were coming after me for a purchase that is still sitting in my shedd and the door that was installed with the large gaps is still stuffed with towels to now prevent the rain from ruining my kitchen tile. This has been a terrible experieince for me and my husband.

A door coming in wrong spec is 99% manufacturer or salesperson error. If it was detailed wrong the installer would be paying for the wrong door himself at cost plus 10%.

Needless to say, your installer is going to make sure he measures correctly... I've personally dealt with issues on doors that have taken ridiculous amounts of time to fix, mostly due to lengthy lead times from vendors/manufactuers.

You should keep in mind if a door is going to take 3 months, it will take another 3 months if there is a problem with it. Problems are common enough where I wouldn't wait that long if it was something that I needed/wanted ASAP.

The measurement errors are to blame on the installer, which is what the detail was for. I agree, the Specialist and/or Manager that placed the original order should have kept in contact with you (and been more understanding), but the store does order those doors from companies and sometimes it takes quite awhile (a $3000 door is not a common thing).

Also, the installers are not Lowe's employees, but contractors who simply work for the store. There is a rating system used for rating your satisfaction with the install which you should exploit if they do a poor job. However, in this case, honestly your best bet would be to return the door.

With this type of error those doors are refundable. If they disagree, call the corporate office and state your case.

View more comments (2)

Lowes in Everett, Massachusetts - Bathroom Remodel Nightmare

Lowes - Bathroom Remodel Nightmare
When my husband and I decided to remodel our bathroom we thought we'd check out our local Home Depot and Lowe's. We didn't see anything that caught our eye at Home Depot so we were off to Lowe's. We ended up buying a beautiful vanity, sink, counter top, mirror, side cabinets, jacuzzi tub, faucet, toilet and shower head. We bought the whole shabang! The style we chose for our vanity every piece had to be ordered seperatly. The clerk quoted that we would get everything in two weeks. It FINALLY arrived after SIX weeks! After unpacking all of the items, we had SIX defective pieces on the cabinet pieces. The mirror had a HUGE dent in the wooden frame, there were 2 drawers that were also dented, one of the side cabinets had an awful defect on the face as well. When I called the next day to report all of the damage pieces the girl was nice and told us just to take pictures of the damaged areas and bring them in and they would order new pieces. She told us it would be in a "rush order" and would take a week for the replacement pieces to come in. Another SIX weeks later they came in. The mirror had another huge defect in it. The sales person that we had been dealing with has now an attitude with US when we call to inquire as to where our stuff is. She is nothing but rude! It's not our fault that the stuff is junk! If I would have known it was going to be such a headache, I would have returned every single piece that I have bought. The counter top that we chose was a composite (like Corian, very pricey). It looked nice the first day. Until I tried to wash it. We read the directions and they stated to use any general household cleaner and a rag. I sprayed Fantastic on it and wipped it down. It left water-like rings all over the top! This was the last straw! I told my husband to take it off and return it. I did not want to exchange it and wait forever to just to have it happen again. We went to a local Countertop store that specializes in just that. We thought we would pay through the nose. We chose a Silestone countertop. It was $100 LESS than Lowe's PLUS they installed it, which my husband had to install the one we bought from Lowes. It has been close to four months now since all this has been going on and we are still waiting for the mirror to come, AGAIN! I will NEVER, EVER buy anything other than light bulbs at Lowes again! It really isn't worth the time, money or aggravation. If you are located in the Southern NH area and want QUALITY countertops and cabinets I would highly recommend Solid Advantage. The people there are curtious, knowledgable and professional. I wish I would have went there first! We ended up also getting a beautiful countertop for our kitchen as well! What ever you do, DON'T GO TO LOWE'S!!
#1202720

People don't care & aren't held accountable for their actions. Sad we have to deal w/this ***!!!!

So... this is Lowe's fault how?

You do understand that what you ordered was custom-made, right? I don't know why anyone would have quoted you two weeks. Custom cabinetry takes 4-6 weeks on average. But being mad at Lowe's because it came damaged?

Dumb.

Lowe's didn't make it. Be mad at the manufacturer.

@Anonymous

That happened to me at value city with a bedroom set. I sent it back 3 times.One smelled like paint thinner with dents all over the wood part.

One had a whole on the headbord and broken mirrors on it.

So finally I asked to come into the store and see it before delivery.The manager ask to open the boxes to check the items and thank goodness the 4th time was a charm. It's nerves racking getting flawed furniture.

#1202713
@Anonymous

I think they r upset becuz of how Lowes handled the problems; not that its their fault it was damaged.

they really took the time to call you and tell you your mirror was broken dam customer service I guess they should of waited for you to pick it up so you can complain some more like the thousands of people that Scream everyday

WHEN I READ STORIES LIKE THIS, it reconfirms just how spoiled rotten folks are in this country. Lady, be glad you even have a home.

So sorry about your damaged custom counter tops and the wait you had to endure. May God bring you a perfect world in 2011.

#203734

i had the same problem with Home Depot American standard cabinets. they were *** and I am stuck with them.

nhtwin1

kitchendude, I failed to mention that each and every time that we would bring something back that was defected we got the "oh, here they come again" look by the department manager as well as the store manager. As if that weren't bad enough to make us feel even more uncomfortable when we would explain what was wrong "this time" they would give US attitude!

Any manager that does not how to communitcate effectively and rationally with the customer, doesn't deserve to be in a such a position. Nor should they deserve my business. We're not talking about a minimal purchase, we spent thousands of hard earned dollars for this remodeling project.

They should have done everything in their power to smooth things with us, the CONSUMER! Their customer service is nothing short of AWFUL!

Not everything comes on the "freight truck." I'm sorry that the reorders took so long, but Lowe's, like any retailer is at the mercy of the manufacturer. Do you believe the people at Lowe's want you to be unhappy?

Lowe's is staffed by people, just like every other business.

Let everyone who works for a company with NO service issues step up.

Oh, be sure to have over 100,000 employees and serve millions of customers a week. I would appreciate the insight.

I WORKED AT LOWES. ASK THE MANGER TO SEE THE FREIGHT TRUCK WHEN IT COMES IN.

EVERYTHING IS PILED EVERYWHERE. SAFES ON FREIGHT COSTS

Same thing when we remodeled.

Everything is cracked dented or chipped at Lowes. Where's the pride people. I get so frustrated with returning everything anymore.

Don't ever keep anything that's not right, maybe they will get the picture.

UPDATE . .

. I just got a call from Lowes with an update on our replacement mirror. It came it but BROKEN, that's a shocker!

I HATE LOWES AND THEIR NO GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE! I have a feeling that this project will never get completed, no thanks to Lowes!

Wow, sorry to hear about your nightmare experience. Yes although I have never ordered anything from Lowes or HOme Dept.

I've heard bad things....and your story is like the icing on the cake.

Thanks for the heads up and I will reconsider buying special order items at Lowes (or Home Depot) because of your post! :eek

View more comments (12)

Lowes in Austin, Texas - *WARNING FOR PET OWNERS*

Do not buy a SAGA PALM PLANT, they are extremley poisining to dogs, cats, and small children. My puppy, who like to chew on things ate some of this plant and is in the hosiptal and may die from eating this. Lowes needs to put wanrings on plants when they are harmful. Why shouldnt they? All chemicals have warnings on them when they are harmful. No one should have to go threw this. We bought the puppy for my daughter for easter and now my daughter might not have a puppy because lowes failed to have warnings on there products.

I am sorry about your dog, but there are many things that are dangerous for him or her to eat. Grapes and onions and chocolate can also be toxic to dogs.

Do you want the grocery store to put a warning label on those, too? Use some sense. If you have a puppy, it will eat EVERYTHING! There are great websites out there you can use to research whether or not a plant is poisonous for a cat or dog.

If you're not sure, it's best to assume that it is!!! I do hope your puppy is ok!

That is your responsibility, not a store that sells a PLANT. Come on!!!!!!!!!

Nearly 40 years ago, when I mentioned to a veterinarian that a Crown of Thorns plant may be poisonous to my brother's cat, he seemed shocked and replied : "Well they're all poisonous, aren't they !?"

A responsible pet owner should know which plants can be potentially harmful to one's pet. It is called doing one's research. Altho' I have my own complaints about Lowes, one cannot hold the store responsible for no warning labels on plants.

This just show how consumers have an attitude of it your fault not mine. Love the comment on the car

Okay first off.... How is the consumer supposed to know what plants are harmful to children and pets....there has to be a warning on chemicals...

so why not plants...

and the puppy didnt eat the whoel thing just one little piece of a leaf. And the plant wasnt in the house it was planted outside.

Maybe SHE should have eaten the palm, and then we would have been spared her pathetic attempt to blame Lowe's!

Yes, this post is quite *** along with the poster. Mr. "Andy Capp" is right.....there are millions of things out there that are poisonous and deadly out there that don't have warning labels and ought not. This person should have done their homework before buying a puppy....there are tons of lists out there that list poisonous things, take the time to look.

Next thing....WHO BUYS A PLANT WHEN THERE IS A PUPPY IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ---- Anyone knows that puppies LOVE to chew on stuff...why the h**l would you buy a houseplant that is floor level for the puppy to chew on. Puppies usually chew on weird stuff because they are bored anyway. On your next dog, try buying more toys or playing with it more to tire it out, instead of walking away while he/she roams the house looking for trouble to get into.

If this post was a warning to consumers on how the Sago (yes, Sago...NOT "Saga") plant is deadly to dogs then fine.....great post! But unfortunately the *** ruined it by stating that Lowes should put warning labels on their houseplants. No offense, but that is the dumbest idea I've heard of this month. Thanks, this post just made my day!

Maybe you could keep the puppy from eating the plant! Oh wait....that would mean that YOU would be at fault.

Of course it MUST be someone else that is at fault. Are you the same person that sued McDonald's because their coffee was hot?

First of all, it's Sago Palm, not Saga, and you're an ***.

Do you ask for your grocery store to put a warning on coffee, that it may raise your blood pressure?

Or how about a warning label on your car, that it may run over something?

How about vodka, that it might make you drunk?

Fool

View more comments (9)
Review

Lowes in Ellicott City, Maryland - $300,000.00 in damages and climbing from Lowe's roof install

In September of 2008 we contracted with Lowe's to replace a slate roof on a home built in 1837 with Owens Corning 30 yr. shingles. Their installer came and removed the slate-left it all over the lawn. The roofer then left our job to go to complete others he had started. He did not cover our roof and then the rains came - 4" of driving rain from tropical storm Kyle came up the coast and onto our open roof and into our home. We now have 11 rooms completely destroyed with plaster walls and ceilings on the now warped floors. Mold is growing everywhere and Lowe's has not made good on their warranty or made any attempt to make us whole. Their insurance company was useless and actually told us when we could not find the contracted roofer (the job was paid in full, $11,000.00) that we needed to find a roofer to get out there and close that roof up saying, "It is, after all, your investment. You need to find yourselves a roofer." The fight goes on.....

VeryNiceBag.com

oopsreplica.com

verynicebag.com

Tell me about it...

www.lowesceo.com

Don't worry about it - your house sucks, and Obama is going to buy you a new house anyways....

I would, on a normal basis, say someting sarcastic.

Not this time. I am sorry to hear about your major problems. I am very sorry that I can't do anything to help.

I will pray for you and your family.

View more comments (5)
Product
Lowes Warranty

Lowes chasier mistake

Lowes cashier overcharged me on my receipt at checkout and could not refund my money had to see customer service and they would only give me a gift card for their mistake. Lowes should be aming to please their customer and be glad someone in this economic hard times is there in the store buying to begin with and not one of these stores who is going out of business. I f this keeps up they may be filing bankruptancy. I would like for this store to be there for the consumer instead of out to see how much money they can gain by these types of practices.

Why could they only give you a Merchandise Credit at CS?

There are only three reasons I know of:

1. You paid with a Gift Card or Merchandise Credit

2. You had no receipt.

3. (most likely) you paid with a check.

If it was 1 then so what who cares. You got back what you paid with.

If it was 2 then just go get your receipt.

If it was 3 and it was the same day, the cashier along with there supervisor(head cashier or higher) could have refunded the whole sale and re-invoiced the sale, on the same register. You would have had to write a new check, but that is because the wrong amount was written on the old one. This can only be done on the same day and requires a mangers approval(To keep the honest people honest). If the error was noticed after the day of the sale, you have to wait 15(sometimes 8) days before you can get cash back.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Cashier

Lowes in Tampa, Florida - They sold us a front door that didnt fit and insisted it did

we bought a door from Lowes/the salesman took our measurements and gave us a door. the door didnt fit. they argued over the phone several times and different stories were told to us by different people / out and lies. they would not make good and we said fine pick up the door and give us our money back. they said no/ they would rent us a truck and bring it back ourselves. first of all we both have arthritis and cant pick them up and lift them into a truck and secondly this was thier mistake and we feel they should pick it up. secondly, they recently measured our floors for tile and they measured over 100 sq. ft more than the other company(the other co. did it and they had left over)

The doors at the building supply houses are generally manufactured using the same materials as the doors at the boxes... I would have to say that shipping/handling takes a toll on Lowe's doors, whereas building supply's are better for not being damaged.

It si anazing how people think they are getting a deal with these outfits. I am a contractor and there are no deals at Lowes,Menards,Home depot.

I can always get a better quality product at the local lumberyard at the same price or less.

These places have *** products at the price you can get a quality one for. As for Sally boo hoo you keep going there you deserve it.

why would you contract them to do your floors if you felt they did your door incorrectly?

Boo hoo hooooo :cry

View more comments (3)
Review

LOWES credit card limits drop with no reason

As a long time lowes customer,I am pissed off at the way Lowes has cut my credit limit from 2500 to 990 an then last week cut to 490.I have never been late or missed a payment in 16 years Ive had my card.SO WHAT UP LOWES YOU DONT NEED MY MONEY.I always paid above my minimum payment but not any more. when it paid off Im taking my card to my local store an cut it up in front of the store an give it to the people at service desk an be sure everybody hears me when I say LOWES SUCKS

I have had my Lowes card for 25 years. The due date on our bill is the 10th and that is when I pay it.

When I went online to pay last month the due date had been changed to the 7th and they had charged me a late fee. I received a letter in the mail saying I was in default and they were raising my interest rate. The rate was outrageous as it was! I called and canceled the card.

Now they are reporting that as bad credit to the credit bureau. ALSO, I paid my bill online a day early this month and I just went and saw that they had charged me a late charge and had not applied the payment.

I have the confirmation e-mail, but it is ridiculous that I have to fight for Lowes to be fair after 25 years! Thanks Lowes...you're building something alright..a bad taste in people's mouths.

did me the same way, cut my credit limit down to what I owed. Had my card sent 1984 credit was $5000

Apparently your credit was slow

Bell76 it is called a "Lowe's Card". Yes it is actually a GE money bank card, but because Lowe's has put there name on it, it is a Lowe's card.

If Lowe's put there name on a card that gave all customers free computers with every sale, but it was really a card back by say Dell or Compaq Lowe's would be the hero because it is a Lowe's card. You have to take the marketing bad with the marketing good.

What you people dont understand is that Lowe's has nothing to do with it. It is the Ge Financing company that is responsible for this. You going in and cutting your card up in front of everyone just makes you look ***.

1 single mom

I unserstand your frustration. Lowes unexpectedly closed my account (with an $18 balance) in January.

They said it was because of negative reportings from Equifax. Untrue. I contacted Equifax, obtained a copy of my credit report and there is absolutely no negative reportings whatsoever. I am rebuilding a home for the third time in 4 years (from south LA, finished remodeling in 2005 3 months before Rita hit, flooded for Rita, flooded for Ike).

Each time I purchased the bulk of the materials from Lowes so one can only imagine how much was spent in their store.

Never had a late payment, always paid more than minimum payment required. I guess they are recession proof because they didn't need my money!!!

View more comments (5)
Review

They Should Call Lowes In Smithfield NC Slows.

I went to the Lowes Home Improvement Store In Smithfield On Brightleaf Blvd. I had ordered an appliance online and came in to pick it up. You wouldn't believe how long I stood at the customer Service Desk waiting for someone to notice I needed help. Then I finially got the person at customer services attention. If she wasn't busy texting on her phone she would've of noticed me in the first place!Anyway a long story short. I arrived in lowes at 2pm and left there with my appliance at 6pm!!!!! I will never order or go to them again... I can't stand the way they are. Poor customer service and the employee's are more slow than helpful.

Update! We received a new gas grill fully assembled today at 2:15 PM.

The young men that delivered it were very helpful and courteous. It was a happy ending to a very frustrating situation.

I have now experienced two problems with this store in only 3 months after shopping here for 10 years without issue.

We picked up a grill there yesterday. The person at the counter told us to wait in the loading zone and the item would be delivered to us. We waited in the prescribed area for 15 minutes then my wife went back in and asked the lady what was happening. Then she (my wife) was informed by the same Associate that we would have to get a cart and go to the aisle where the item was located. What was that all about I ask??

Then I received the 100 lb. box and was unable to get any help to load it in my truck. The young lady at the service desk must have called "Code 50" about 5 times and no one showed up. I was disgusted and just did it by myself. Also, FYI - there was no loading activity going on outside.

Here's the kicker: I got the gas grill home to find that it was damaged beyond use.

My wife called the store at that point because I was too "hot." She got cut-off 3 times. Finally she spoke with a gentleman that said he would have another grill assembled and have it delivered today. I am now waiting for this to happen.

If I cannot get this resolved I will start a process to speak with someone at Corporate headquarters far beyond Kelvin Redd and Rex Rhyne. Folks you've got way too many Managers, Generals, Admirals and Chiefs but I couldn't get help putting a 100 lb. box in my truck. Hey, Kelvin!! Hey Rex!! Guys, I could have used your hand! :(

#332024

If your appliance was not ready when you picked it , Lowes is suppose to give you a gift crd worth 25.oo. Once an order is placed on the internet, Lowes has 30 minutes to pull that item and have it ready for pickup. Otherwise they must give a gift card for the inconvience

#331998

I have been a very satisfied customer of the Lowe's Smithfield store for 10 years. 99% of the folks have been just as nice and helpful as they can be.

Yesterday, however, I ran into my first legitimate issue with a single employee that had apparently forgotten that he worked for Lowe's and thought he was going to play games with me. Believe me when I say that he pushed my buttons and I walked away from this person before I began expressing myself in that aisle.

As soon as I got home I sent a formal complaint via email to Lowe's corporate. I didn't think twice about it.

It is the company's policy that following a written complaint, a store manager contacts you within 24 hours. The gentleman did call and apologized for the unwarranted incident that had happened.

The point I am making is that when you encounter a "real" problem let corporate know in written fashion. I do believe that Lowe's will listen and act.

Most all of my experiences at Lowes of Smithfield have been very good.... except for ONE.

One time I was at the Service counter to check out and the young lady saw me, her desk top phone rang, she turned her back to me, proceeded to laugh and giggle with the person on the line, which I assumed was someone whom worked there because it was an inside call, then when she finished she rang-up my products. As I was greeted by another Lowes manager type person at the front registers while on my way out the door,I told her how I was treated and she addressed the issue immediately and appologized. I felt better and I hope the young lady received additional training.

My very best experience with Lowes of Smithfield just happened about 4 weeks ago. I bought an out building (Wood Rainer 10 x 10)and Ms Erica in the lumber dept.

gave me excellent service, was very knowledgeable of the product and most of all she was very pleasant to deal with.

She's great and I told others about her great service and smiling face. Way to go Lowes!

You don't always have to get angery, just let a manager know that they have an employee that needs more training and how you were treated.

I've worked at Lowes of smithfield for 11 years, and I know for a fact, that she did not wair 4 hrs. Lowes policy is 20 minutes or less for on-line orders.

As for the associate rexring, our phones are not set up to e-mail,text, etc. No cellphones are allowed on the sales flor. Further, the Store Manager and Operatios Manager have an office less than 10 feet from counter.

Exeration is one thing, but 4 hrs? BS

well you live in north carolina that explains it. They are too busy lounging.

People can't read your mind. All you have to do is ask.

Believe it or not, sometimes places are under staffed, and if thats the case then one person may be doing 2 or 3 peoples' job. If they are texting, just interrupt politely. How in the world would it take 4 hours?

Ask for help, if it doesnt come in 5 to 10 minutes, ask again. I smell exaggeration.

Yeah! Use your voice.

Contact info provided by:

www.lowesceo.com :(

You have fingers so I am assuming that you have a mouth. FREAKIN USE IT!

When I stand waiting longer than 10 min I open my mouth. First politly. Should nothing happen a little force and sarcasim. Still nothing I get loud and demand a manager.

All told I never wait longer than 20 min.

Grow the *** up and grow a pair.

View more comments (9)