Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Miami, Florida - Come on

Its funny how people thing that everyone in the same minute or time can be handled or pleased.How good are you ?How many people have you not pleased even if you tried.Come on now ,NO ONE IS PERFECT!!I think alot of you need to look at yourselves before you rain the on everyone that works for lowes.There are hard workers that deserve more then this.Im sorry but you can't please eveyone.What ever happened to the phrase.Treat one as you would like to be treated.Wouldn't that be nice.Think about it the next time you shop.Deal with yourself and how many more people like you are out there at the same time

Right On! I need more guys like you in my Lowes!!

LOWES GARDEN NEVER ENOUGH PLANT LOADERS

Every time i go to get plants there is never anyone to load at the moore, norman, & 74th street okc stores. There is plenty of people doing nothing they dont even offer to help load. Once another customer loaded mine. Its ridiculous that you have to chase people down there should be somone asking you. Another issue is whats up with the plant carts cant they have them inside available to you. They should also doublestaff the garden area with people ready to help and load. the prices of each plant should be available and on all plants so you know what you are paying.

YOU lazy *** what you gonna do when you get your *** plants home huh

Lowes is a self service store.. why don't you tell the manager to hire one person for every customer then maybe you would be happy and we could go plant your freaking flowers for you

If you cant load your own plants how do you plant them plants aren't heavy are you paralyzed or something. Plus there are other customers in the store who might have needed jhelp loading heavier stuff plus if you see someone with plants you don't expect them to need help loading plants your weak

I almost forgot. You aren\'t the only customer in the store!

Get over it.

There are people that actually need help loading HEAVY items. You got *** plants!

*** yeah HDLo! They do have people that will load your items, and if you can't load a few plants when you leave the store, how the *** are you gonna get them out when you get home? Bring someone that can help you if your are gonna *** that much!

Yeah, this is really a useless complaint. Why not ask one of the plenty of people doing nothing.

Better yet... load them up your own self. Does someone walk along side of you at the Grocery store to put things in your basket?

But to boil this down... its all about money.

In order to accomplish everything you just wished for, there would be 3 more additional employees. (1) Loader/Personal Shopper (2) Pricing Coordinator to re-sticker all the plants after a consumer takes the tag off or the wind blows (3) Somone to go out the parking lot and retrieve the precious carts you can't seem to bring in...knowing that you're buying plants.

Each person paid $8('cuz who honestly would put up with your *** for minimum wage) x 3 people = $960 a week x 1700 stores = $1.6million..... would you rather have cheaper plants or someone to serve you?

#20358

get over it

View more comments (6)
Review

Lowes in Highland Mills, New York - Shady Advertising on Lowe's Installation & Delivery Service

I recently visited Lowes in Newton NJ (twice) to purchase a dishwasher and over the range microwave. I work in the corporate office for a rather large retailer and frankly, I am shocked at the service I received! Lowes latest commercials "suggest" that they will deliver, install and remove an existing appliance from your home for free. On two separate occasions I attempted to make two large appliance purchases. I was going to be charged for two separate installations - no deal was willing to be made because "I was not spending enough money" and the purchases could not be combined. My second attempt, I requested that one be installed and one be delivered. Again hit with not 2 but 3 separate fees. Installation Fee, Delivery Fee and I had to buy an installation kit - whether or not I really needed it. Again no deal could be made because I was not spending the threshold amount of money. When I told the associate that I was re-modeling my entire house and would go to another retailer - the associate had no problem with me leaving the store and didnt even attempt to contact a manger to see what could be done.

nothing is free, stop trying to get everything for free, leaches, complain complain and lie to get any discount. no wonder our civilization is so screwed up. everyone is trying to take advantage or say I'll go elsewhere, thinking everyone is going to give them the world.

Hey....where's the *** who signs in as Lowes Knows with his "lawsuits" one line comment on this one? Seems like that is his "catchphrase" in this forum. Just remember, he's just a pissed off ex-employee no doubt who can think of nothing meaningful to say.

#20452

That wasn't my experience. I bought a new refrigerator last Friday night before the store closed and I was happy to be told my new refrigerator would be delivered Sunday AM as I asked.

It showed up, nice guys hooked it up and removed the old one. I'd buy again.

View more comments (2)

Lowes in Reston, Virginia - Excessive order

i bought slate blue siding for my house and garage. 3 years later i needed to replace 2 pieces. i was told i had to order at least 12 pieces. when i first purchased the siding, it was a stocked item. now its special order only. yet they have tan in several shades in stock. what gives? plus their new checkouts suck big time. plus try getting a semi to their docks to deliver a load. mishawaka, indiana is the worst. also i bought kitchen cabinets and now i wanted to expand and guess what, the cabinets i purchased have been discontinued. it seems everything i purchased is no longer available. oh by the way, they built a lowes store i mile from my home, and my new kitchen cabinets will be purchased from there.
Review

Lowes in Somerville, Massachusetts - Waited for assistance 2 hours product on display no longer sold

we look for assistance more than shopping we are told some one will be with you just wait and wait and wait it does not matter what we want the store never has it or it is discontinued check another lowes not in stock why is it displayed the help are slugs because they do not want to help i will never return to this *** hole called a store tis has happened on more than one occasion i would say about nine times in a month in as many departments with different products i cnnot believe the way you are treated

i think you forgot to talk about the situation you titled your complaint with...its your *** fault for actually waiting 2 hours!!!

i dont understand why you would keep going back if what youre complaining about has happened 9 times in one month...your whole complaint needs to be disregarded because you are so dumb as to keep going back!!!

All I can say is most of the employees at Lowes on wilmington in Kettering"Centerville" Are not NEAR as accomidating or courteous as the commercials portray them.The trolls that wander thru the store act like you have no business bothering them with questions or assistance, And I have yet to ask them to match a paint color where they havent said"Well I`ll try, but I don`t know if I can.It aint like the commercials, TRUST me.Whenever I see those commercials with people bringing in things for them to match up,And they say "No problem!! I have to shake my head and groan.But mostly theres this one heavy set guy with a real attitude that I`m surprised that they haven`t gotten rid of yet. He`s consistantly rude and worthless.If he`s around I just try harder to find it myself.

#19013

:grin

View more comments (2)
Review

Lowes and carpet install... a joke

I am trying to get carpet installed by Lowes. I will never use them again. What started out as a 7-10 day project is now at a month and counting. I have spoken with the flooring Manager , The senior manager, store manager and the corporate complaint center. It started with the measuring. It took five days to get someone to come out. Then they said it would be ordered and installed in a week. I called back in a week because I hadn't heard from them and they said it would be another 7- 10 days. I was of course upset with this and silly me asked them if they could rush it. They called mohawk to see what they could do. I was then informed that instead of the added 7 - 10 days it would be 2 weeks before the carpet was even in this state. I asked to cancel the contract and they said sorry it was passed the 3 day cancellation but if I wanted to come in and change my carpet for something that was in-stock they could have it out in ,you guessed it, 7 - 10 days. The best response I can get is "sorry about your luck" and thanks for shopping at Lowes

Unless you want an ongoing nightmare, don't buy carpet from Lowe's. First they installed the wrong carpet!!!

They didn't take the new carpet off of the truck until they had torn out my old carpet. When I saw it I was shocked. They had to install it because I would have to wait a month for the right carpet to come in. Then the second time, the installer (who was condescending and insulting) didn't put enough carpet down to reach the walls in some areas.

Unbeknownst to me, he had filled in the spaces with little pieces of carpet. Because the carpet had a pattern, I didn't find this out until several months later when I had the carpet cleaned. The carpet cleaner asked me if I knew if there were little pieces of carpet installed where the carpet didn't reach the wall. I was furious.

It is a year later, and I am still trying to get Lowe's to replace the carpet the THIRD time!!!! They drag on and on, don't call back when they say they will and stall.

EVERYTHING must be moved everytime the carpet is installed. Wouldn't you think, since they guarantee customer satisfaction that they would be jumping to do this right, and then some???

Which store did you go to? I purchased a carpet from Lowe's in Flanders NJ two and a half weeks ago.

At the time they told me it would take 7-10 days to deliver, and would be installed within 2 weeks. Now they're telling me it will be another 10 days before it gets there. My wife is due to give birth in 2 days.

I was hoping we could have the carpet in before then, but it looks like that is not going to happen. And on top of that, I have to call the furniture store and delay that delivery for the 3rd time.

View more comments (1)

Lowes in Rock Hill, South Carolina - Waited too long

on june 15th, 2008, I went to rock hill lowes and wanted to purchase some windows, well I stood back in the windows department, waited about 30 minutes before anyone waited on me, then went out to the outside cashier, the cashier put in my phone number, they said my name came up, but not my windows, stood there for about 20 minutes, and then was getting more disgusted, told that cashier to forget it, and walked off, that was $700.00 worth of windows, this particular lowes needs to get it together when it comes to consumers. I will never go back.

YOU probably gave a dyslexic phone number to the specialist in the millwork dept. That is why the sale would probably not come up up there at the register!

Again, read some of my other posts, 9 times out of 10, it is you, the IDIOTIC Lowes customer, that makes our jobs there very interesting at times. I wish I had a dollar for every time you people give me your "I've just been lobotomized" stare when we ask you guys the the most simple questions, i.e. like "what is your phone number? What is your delivery address?

Hard ones like that.

You customers can rant and rave and have your coniption fits all you want on these sites, but remember, there are always TWO SIDES to every story. So again, before you blame Lowe's for your (perhaps) mental moment, look long and hard in the mirror and be absolutely positive the mistake was not yours.

Lowes in Cleveland, Ohio - Perfect Flame Junk Grill Less Than 2 Years Old

My complaint is simply this! I purchased a Perfect Flame Grill from the New Philadelphia Ohio Lowes store less than 2 years ago $499.00 The grill had a 1 year warranty on it and a 10 year warranty on the stainless steel burners. In order to register the grill for warranty coverage I was to fill out the registration information on the warranty card and send it along with my receipt of purchase to the manufacturer. I did this! The following spring of 2007 I found 2 of the burners were cracked and rusted and were not safe to use I called Perfect Flame warranty dept. They pulled up my warranty registration and promptly sent me 2 new burners @ no charge! This spring 2008 I opened up the grill to check everything out and to my surprise I found all 5 burners rusted and cracked and not safe to use. Along with the burners being not good I also found the burner flash arrestors rusted and in very bad condition, The metal rail at the back of the grill that the burners are secured with bolts to rusted, Broken and were not capable of securing the burners down anymore. I also found the large metal tray that catches the grease and debri from falling down into the main cabinet of the grill is rusted and had fallen apart causing a major safety issue with a grease fire. This grill is kept under roof and is not exposed to the weather elements! I also purchased an expensive grill cover from Lowes to keep the grill looking nice for a long time. I have to ask you this? Is this what I should expect for my hard earned $500.00 to look like after less than 2 years? Hence I called Perfect Flame to have new burners sent to me under the warranty. Somehow Perfect Flame lost my information and without a receipt from Lowes I was told they will not honor my warranty.My original receipt was sent to Perfect Flame upon purchase of the unit! So I traveled to the New Philadelphia Lowes 6-17-2008 and spoke with Gary the evening manager and I was told Ken the Store Manager would be there in the morning and he would let him know that the Lowes Store would need to replace the grill and he would have Ken call me first thing in the morning to make arraingments to get this taken care of since I have over 100 people coming this weekend for a graduation party. 10:00 AM on 6-18-2008 I still had not heard from Ken the store manager so I made another trip to Lowes in New Philadelphia to talk to him in person. When I arrived Ken told me he new nothing about any of the things I was talking about and he had not talked to Gary. The customer service girl that was standing there picked up one of the rusted/broken burners I had left at the Lowes store the night before for Ken to look at along with a note from Gary and the customer service girl from the previous evening. Gary read the note and asked one of the girls in the grill department to call Perfect flame and try to get this resolved. She called perfect flame and gave them the model and serial number of the grill and they confirmed that the grill was manufactured in March of 2006 and the burners were still under warranty however they were going to charge me $25.00 for shipping and handling for the burners that were supposed to be under warranty and they also told the girl from Lowes that without the receipt (that they already have or had) they would only do this one time and the burners even though they have a 10 year warranty would not be replaced again! Even if they ship me the burners and I pay the $25.00 and Lowes of New Philadelphia reimburses me for the freight cost next year or the year after when a burner goes bad I can not get them replaced under warranty. Not to mention the additional parts I need to repair this grill to make it safe for operation again I am being told will take 3-4 weeks to ship and so I am without a grill for at least that long! Ken the Store manager refuses to replace the grill because he stated it is not his fault or lowes fault and I am under the rules and guidlines of the manufacturer. Yet the evening manger Gary tells me they should replace it. So in short I am not happy with a $500.00 grill that did not last any longer than a $50.00 grill or the way I have been treated by Ken and Lowes of the New Philadelphia store. I called Lowes customer care and reported my problem over the phone and was told they would have someone call me back right away I still have not recieved a call so I called back and they tell me it could take up to 24 hours to recieve a call back this upsets me also! Maybe this is nothing to a large corperation like Lowes however to me it is a big deal when I spend that amount of money expecting to get a quality product that will last a long time instead of purchasing a less expensive product all the well knowing it will only last a couple of years. I have 3 companys I operate that have spent well over $50,000.00 in the last 12 months with the New Philadelphia Lowes and I have to be honest with you if this is the way I am going to be treated you will not see another dime of my money or my companies money. I also want to point out that my good local customers who keep me in business recieve great treatment from my managers and any and all issues/problems are resolved in a positive manner! If any of my managers insulted the intelligence of one of my customers as I have been insulted by yours they would no longer be a part of our company! I hope this gets to the right department!

I am experiencing the same problem with Lowes and Perfect Flame right now. All I want is a grill that does its job and is safe to be at my home.

I am contacting the US Consumer Product Safety Commission at www.cpsc.gov and I suggest that you do the same. The complaints about this grill is overwhelming and I'm sure that Lowes would not want to be in Subrogation with an insurance company if our house burnt down due to an unsafe grill.

Lowes, windows department

on sunday june I went to lowes in rock hill, sc, and waited 30 before anyone waited on me, so I may order some windows. well when I went to the cashier, in lawn and garden center to pay for them, when she tried to pull up my project, my name came up and that was all, she said someone had not put anything in the computer. after 15 minutes of waiting to pay, and her calling back to the windows department, I left and went to home depot. was very disappointed. it was a $700.00 sale, but no more will I shop lowes.

:grin They are wonderful..Very satisfied and good customer service..

Review

Lowes in Chicago, Illinois - Did not get the service that I needed on a hot water heater

Back in march of 2004 I purchased a whirlpool hot water heater from you and in march of 2006 that hot water heater started leaking and the thermal couple had to be replace so I got a new hot water heater at no charge replace by your store but the installer insisted that I needed a valve installed which aia had to pay over $200 for.In june 5th 2008 thethermal couple went out on this hot water heater, I started calling the store the evening of the 5th going through several people during the day of the 6th getting no help finally late evening of the 6th I was told by the assistant manager a machanic would be out on the 7th which they got there about 10:00 am look at the heater and told me they could not work on the heater because of the manufactur's had their own mechanics to work on the heaters and left. I call the manufactur right away explain the situation the told me they didn't have techs. to work on the heater but they could reconmend someone but they would have no control over them meanwhile they would send me a thermal couple kit but it would be up to me to find someone to installed it. The bottom line is I got the kit june 10th 2008 found some to install it june 14th for $219 and I am not happy. In 4 years I have spent out the cost of a new hot water heater. I will never purchase another hot water heater heater again from your store again.

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

I'm sorry you think that Lowes manufactured the water heater, that Lowes knowingly put in bad parts, that Lowes then sold it to you to make your life miserable, but they did not. You got hold of a bad water heater that only Whirlpool can rectify.

Yes, we can work with you along with the manufacturer, in this case American Water heater, who manufactures these units for Whirlpool, but to blame Lowes, or any other retailer, be it Home Depot, Menards, or anyone else is ridiculous! That is akin to saying that because your child failed a grade in school, you are pulling him out and never sending him there again! Again, you need to direct your displeasure @ Whirlpool through their customer service reps, and yes, Lowes will work with you on that if given the chance, but ultimately, it is in Whirlpool's hands.

We face the same stumbling blocks you do, when we call those same manufacturer 800 customer numbers, none of us @ ANY retailer have a "magic" number to call that all of you customers seem to think we have when these issues arise. We have the SAME numbers to call that you do, and I know i speak for the vast majority of my fellow sales associates when I say we do try to make things right even when you think we don't, that's why I'm now on this site.

View more comments (1)