store service customer service customer home manager home depot order depot money

BESSEMER AL. CAN NOT GET HELP | Lowes review from Dickson, Tennessee

About 2yrs ago l bouth a perfic flame grill model SLG2007B the burners split i have new ones but the suport plate was rusted out i went to the store to get part they could not order the part was told to look on enternet 3 days no luck i belive these parts are low qualty leonjoyner@bellsouth.net The grill is unuasble Ibuy all my home improvment stuff from lowes an john deer tractor,troy built power washer,chain saw.all yard equptment if you cant help me i will go somewhere that will also i bough a trailer to pull the tractor

C'mon, Y'all are in Alabamee after all, just sit on back, have y'all some sweet tea, swat them there flies, and PLEASE learn how to spell!

seeings lowes does make the grill they sell it it is there fault that is like blaming gun for killing people get a life

View more comments (1)

Sticky paint | Lowes review from Rapid City, South Dakota

I go to lowes and they sell me sticky paint. Smells like parkling lot. I go back to complain and they dont listen. Why they waste my time. Too many people going blaha blabh blah. Dont even listen me do they? I talk to seventeen people. Noone understands. They afraid to fix misteaks. I talk to paint people. Desk people. Money People. All People. Noone understands my sticky paint problem. I will call policeman if they dont take the sticky paint off my walls. No more I go to Lowes. Not even for lawn mower or nails or screw drivers.

Learn to spell

same thing that hapened to me and a friend. They will not fix it . a lawyer will be called at this point..sorry, I do understand.

Is this serious????

DonV is ***. I says my paint was too sticky. You cant even read.Home Depot gave me good paint they did.

sounds like to me you just dont like the color and you tring to get something for nothing i see you pieces of *** all the time in the store tring to get something for nothing

Lowes Blows!

www.lowesnightmare.com

www.firerobertniblock.com

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

www.lowesceo.com

Go to Home Depot I do. NO sticky paint they have there.

Sally is ***. She doesn't even listen.

WTF was that? Please, sir, go down to your Lowe's, grab a 2 x 4, take it to the lumber desk (or any desk for that matter.), and ask the Lowe's associate to hit you over the head with it several times!

You're an ***.

View more comments (8)
Loss
Thought I'd write a check for lawn equipment, (electric edger and trimmer). Decided to purchase gas equipment two days later instead, with my VISA after being informed that Lowes WILL NOT RETURN CASH for my check purchase until 14 days to insure check will clear. ...

A merchant account shows if there are funds to cover a transaction but love the banter!!! Its how some learn

View more comments
Product
Lowes Credit Card

Getting Fired for Working Hard | Lowes review from Long Beach, California

I am a former employee of Lowes HIW and Iam pissed. I was a receiver/stocker working 3rd shift at store #1753, Huntington Beach, CA. They changed the way they unloaded trucks and stocked the freight. I was a full-time employee and one of the fastest and best. They wanted us to "practice" unloading and stocking in only 4 hours because that is how it was going to be done. Even though they were going to hire 4 part-timers to come in and unload the truck at night, they made us practice. Even with 5-6 people we couldn't do BOTH. They got their part-timers and we full timers, who cant legally have our hours or pay or benefits cut, were slain quickly. In order to try to accomplish the task of doing everthing in a time limit that was unrealistic, we had to bend some rules. We had been bending the rules ever since that store opened over 5 years ago... They knew this and decided to watch the cameras and record and report each of the full timers. Needless to say we all lost our jobs on bad terms and even though the part timers were doing the exact same things we were *** they were not penalized...

I got fired for a safety violation on the forklift in the receiving area while trying to work quickly and more efficiently for the company. There is zero tolerance on that stuff so be careful, they are always watching.

Remember, don't try working hard, just do the absolute minimum amount of work required, and take every single break that you are allowed. They can't fire you for not trying hard.

I know that making others's look bad to make yourself look good is bad, I know not following the rules is bad. No wonder you got fired.

First of all, "Irish", you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. Second, I am also an ex employee of Lowe's HB, store #1753.

I worked on the front end as a head cashier. Our crew was also a skeleton crew with promises of better times but without follow-through on those promises. Running an entire warehouse on 5 cashiers, 1 customer service, and 1 returns, with HALF department employees, required to manage loss prevention and the multitude of pricing problems/slow managers/lazy cart boys/long breaks/lack of support, it was a nightmare job. I kept my checklists and held everyone accountable to the company rules and got ousted by *** male managers who liked to ogle and flirt with the 18 year old girls who happened to be the ones taking 20-40 minute breaks and never got written up.

Even tho I kept that store in tip-top shape regardless of the lack of staff, everything was done correctly, I couldn't get a sign off for a higher position because of a BS technicality which they bent for others. All because the teenage girls were crying.

SUCH BS! No one is a role model there, they're all ***

They don't want self braggers, you claim you were the fastest and best, you have a very high opinion of yourself. I bet you were really the slowest and worst.

It is just getting worse and worse, here. It's not just here though, it's almost every retailer.

I was routinely covering 2-3 departments by myself, because my senior management team either had no clue as to how to staff properly, or they were purposely running skeleton crew to cut payroll. This induced a high amount of stress on a daily basis, which made coming into work like coming into battle.

My manager once said that no one forces you to work for Lowes. I should have seen that comment for what it really was. They don't care WHO they grind into dust, just so long as there is some poor sap there willing to be ground. Don't we all deserve a job that treats us like a person, and not an expendable widget?

So "me" are you apart of the problem with that comment or hoping to be a positive part of the solution???

Is this the culture of Lowes??

follow the rules and btw our receiver stockers do that easily with less people

View more comments (6)
Review

Charged late charge when payment was recieved on due date | Lowes review from Bedford, Texas

my husband just got a job last month at $7.55 per hour, my income is ss disability $1500.00 per month . we have been very careful to pay this bill on time, I called and spoke to them but because my husbands name is on the account they could not give me any information, the one I talked to asked what the due date was and if it was recieved on that date. It was and they still charged a penalty! I tried to call back three times and they would not connect me to an agent. I am pissed. I bet they would deal with me if my husband doesn't pay.

They wouldn't talk to you because you were not on the account. That is standard procedure with most companies.

You wouldn't want someone having access to your account that is under just your name would you? Wouldn't be so great when someone unauthorized gained access. If the payment was late than it was late. It probably was received on the due date but not by the cut off time for that day.

Stopping whinning about money that doesn't belong to you. If you don't want problems than use your own hard earned money.

Lowes-Briggs&Stratton-Husqvarna ridding mower

will, not stand behind their mowers, within 2 years, I had to pay for service calls, the engine B&S problems they would NOT fix, the mower deck rollers all went out hundreds to replace, the transaxle slips, jerks, and will sometimes just not move the mower at all, and to begin with it had too small of air filter, which was up dated by B&S and now they know nothing of that, I have called them all several times, NO Help at all . 1800.00 for a piece of ""SH"" YTH2148 I also have two close friends whom has the same, and the extended service plan also suck ! Djames

I finnaly found out what happend. They accidently sold my tractor as a returm item.

A diffent manager appologised and gave me a new tractor. All is well for now.

I bought a YTH2348 and after 13 hours on the hobbs meter which took 5 months it started to stall. I took to the store and they gave me a hasle and wanted $25min to repair.

They have had it for over a month and have not heard from them.

their service sucks and thair manager was rude. Royal Plam Beach Lowes FL.

Tell him about it!

Contact information provided by:

View more comments (2)
Loss

Kitchen not finished since 07/08 to 06/09,installers great,store service terrible still waitin | Lowes review from Toronto, Ontario

started reno in 07/08 still waiting for 2 cupboards to be repaired. installers were great but their jobs where hard to due because of the mistakes made in kitchen department. the manager is not organised and never does what he says he will do. never returns calls never finishes a job has the attitude that everyone is beholden to him 2 months have passed since I spoke to him and there has been no reply. I've been in paint,reno's for 32 yrs. and this has been the worst, I recommend you people,for what! thanks lowes

I have been trading with Lowe's for a number of years, now. Yes there have been some problems from time to time, but for the most part the store personnel really tried to help me.

Even when I had a Lowe's credit card that had some mistakes on it: it took going through 2 other people, but I did get to a person who was not only nice, kind, but who knew her business and was able to resolve my issues within 2 days. By the way, I have never worked for Lowe's nor do I have any relatives of friends that I know of who do.

steve

Tell him about it @

www.lowesceo.com

It never fails to amaze me at the incoherency of many of these posts, This one is no exception, especially the last sentence. Sadly, here at Lowe's, this is also the way many of our customers talk as well, when they are communicating with us what they want, it's no wonder mistakes are made on our end.

View more comments (2)

Miserable people! | Lowes review from Columbus, Ohio

My local Lowes store #2852 is a joke! They have the worst managers who seem to be in excrutiating pain when asked to do something and seem to be miserable! Either Lowe's should fire these people or pay them more to buck up! I'm not "pissed" because there is a funny cashier kid who always seems to help me out and crack a joke. Also today I saw a guy in there with a parrot on his shoulder! Isn't that against some health codes? Fire the managers and get some more respectable people in there who care about the customers and know how to smile!

Seriously Homos how old are you? We live in a world where your brother or mother or sister could be *** or *** I know many gays who work for Home depot and Lowes keep your racial comments in your +++++ head know one gives a poo !! YOU are the reason the world is so MESSED up GROW UP

#208325

qsk50 - Home Depot also employs homosexuals. Since statistics show 10-14% of Americans are homosexuals and therefore employed at every large American corporation; online shopping may be just the solution for you.

They are also employed at your local businesses including gas stations, grocery stores, clothing stores, hardwares, lumber companies, bars, locally owned restaurants and fast food restaurants. some of the *** members of our church are highly respected members of the community and rightfully so.

They are doctors, lawyers, managers, police officers, firemen and more importantly they are good spiritual people. One *** couple just celebrated their 46th anniversary and I have known them both since the day they were born - good Christian women.

I don't joke with anyone since we all don't have the same since of humor and some people may find your humor offensive so I just keep it all retail business. However they always smile and say.."tHE RESTROOMS RIGHT OVER THERE SIR". vERY HELPFUL

I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience. Not all of us are like that.

I try and make my customers smile and leave happy and joke with them and if there is a problem call someone right away to try and fix it. Maybe you could try a different store?

Try a Local Independant Hardware store. They are helpful, friendly, and courteous. You may pay a little more but you will get a quality product in a pleasant manner.

Tell him about it.

Contact information provided by:

:cry

QSK you are kidding right. homophobe.

Or are just a closet queen afraid of coming out of the closet. And as for Jas, you're just jealous, you want a big long bird on your should too.

:( I am waiting for lowes to open

so i can close my account with them.

I have had enough of there policy

of hiring gays,homos,and *** ect.

not only are they ignorant but the in your face attitude is not acceptable.

am going with H.Depot.

View more comments (7)
Service
Lowes Cashier

Bad attitude/Customer Service Store #0736 | Lowes review from Athens, Georgia

I don't even know where to start! This store is a joke! The customer service desk is a nightmare. All the "favorites" are behind the desk and they just sit back and all hang out and talk. They watch the rest of the cashiers work their butts off. A few of the girls have bad attitudes and are super rude to customers. I will never go back to that store! They really need to fire all of them and just start over with people who appreciate a job! They also need to hire more cashiers, the lines are always long.

Threats made | Lowes review from Worcester, Massachusetts

I was a former HR manager for Lowes. After uncovering a employee theft scam,which I brought to light to my boss,as well as his boss ,they made my life ***. I am in the process of starting legal action as well as trying to bring the labor union in to the company. Let them laugh that one off! My boss was Luis Rivera. His boss is Mary Raddant.As they are friends,this whole matter has been swept under the rug. When speaking with there legal department there comment was,and I quote " call a lawyer" I took there advice!
jennblond

these people will never understand because they havent worked for this company. keep your this company is so corrupt and employees that are still working there believe so as well they are just too scared to say anything in fear of losing their jobs.

No one is out to sue or make money off of them. they are just trying to show how corrupt the company really is and as for the comment of Lp and how could she know well see you never worked here and all managers including HR can go into the LP office and review tapes at any given time. they save the tapes from day to day to review them when needed.

and if another associate may have suspected something yes they would have brought it to HR's attention therefore giving her the right to go review the tapes. Dont criticize something in which you know nothing about

lowes must be doing something right. They find a way to get rid of all of the disgruntled, lazy people that complain on this site.

In our society there are way to many people that work harder at avoiding work than just doing their job duties.

It seems many are on this site instead of looking for a new job. Probably trying to collect unemployment or dreaming of a way to sue someone else so they can get a free ride.

Tell him about it @

Something not right here Lucy,,,

This is a LP issue, and if you were a HR, they never come out of their office. How couldn't uncover anything except maybe a sandwich with a file and if you were able to uncover anything there Sherlock, you would to have video of the theft, you as a HR would know that it is almost impossible to fire someone for an allegation of theft. good luck with your Union.

View more comments (3)