Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Columbus, Ohio - Customer service

Jim at the Polaris store is the best! He is usually always on the floor to help me as the customer.... not behind a counter or desk. Jim will help you find what you need with pinpoint accuracy. If there is any questioning about alternative products Jim has competent suggestions also. When shopping Lowes be sure to see Jim, the big guy with the smile, Jim is like the Alexa app of Lowes! Don't ask Alexa, ask Jim!! A plus customer service !!!
Good customer service

Lowes - Never again

Customer service lied to me .The manager lied to me.Lowes over charged me.Worst customer service I had to deal with.They waisted 4 weeks to say that I would have to contact a third party company to complain by writing a certified letter with recieps, picture
Problems with payment

Lowes - Not good

Sunday I went to California md Lowes and the lady at register Darlene was rude snatched the money out my hands tried to ask a question and she was talking to another associate and ordering them to get on a register instead of her helping me I was mad and dusrepected she told someone else to finish ringing me up

Lowes - Worst experience ever Albuquerque New Mexico

2.8
Paid for measurement said two days. to get them out there had to call back 5 days later and finally got some one out took two days for them to confirm measurement paid for installation and door that was in stock that day said contractor would call to confirm installation date in two days after receiving paperwork , had to call back again five days later. said contractor was injured.would get me another contractor to do the job four weeks later still no door installed. or scheduled appointment going to call at the end of this week and cancel and go with someone that will give me a definite install date. This is ridiculous Sad Sad Sad
Review
Cons
  • Whole experience bad

Lowes in Culpeper, Virginia - Website

The WORST website if you happen to have a credit card. Still have not discovered where to pay. And don't even think about customer service.

its on the mailng envolpe when you get your bill and right on the statement and you can go into the store and pay your bill

You don't have an account with Lowes. You have an account with an independent credit company that issues a card for use at Lowes.

Look at your bill for information on where to send your payment. If you have lost your bill, call the customer service number on your.

credit card. They will be able to assist you in sending them a payment.

View more comments (1)
Review

Lowes - Double charged me for flooring and did not credit me!! DO NOT DEFER PAYMENT!

I bought flooring on my credit with a deferred payment. The cashier put the deferred payment through and said she made an error. She put it through again and when I got my bill it was double charged with 2 different deferred payments. I complained right away. At first, Lowes dealt with me and said it was rectified, but as you can imagine-it wasn't. Dealth with Lowes store again and they said they fixed it and the next bill would show it - Again not fixed. The next time I went back, they told me I had to deal with the credit department. I replied - but it was your cashier that made the mistake. I dealt with the credit department several times and they said they would look into it, but again did not fix it. I will always remember this and will never use a deferred or credit from any company again and I WILL NEVER SHOP AT LOWES AGAIN - NOT SURPRISED THEY ARE HAVING FINANCIAL DIFFICULTY - THERE WAS AT LEASE 2 PEOPLE AT LOWES DESK COMPLAINING ABOUT THEIR CREDIT AND IT WAS AN EMPTY STORE AT THE TIME - WHAT DID THAT TELL ME - BUYER BEWARE - HOME DEPOT FROM NOW ON!

I understand you were billed twice and that it should be corrected, but do you understand the deferred financing program? The INTEREST is deferred and not charged if you pay your total balance within the deferred period.

If you don't pay the full amount you will be charged the total amount of interest from day one.

They do not defer your payments. You still need to make a minimum payment every month and just making the minimum will not pay of your total before it is due.

@Anonymous

Your reply would be in reference to someone who had an amount due. Their question was about a miss charge.

An incorrect charge.

A charge in error. Actually you did not answer the question or help them resolve the issue.

Going into the store and making phone calls isn't going to solve your problem. Put your complaint in writing to the credit company.

Let the know you have no intention of paying the second charge and why. You have a limited amount of time to protest a charge posted to your account.

To protect your credit, don't waste time in the store or on the phone. Send your letter today.

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • Just poor experience and will not go back
Loss
Let the company propose a solution

LOWES WINDOW INSTALLATION NIGHTMARE

Video of water running into my house after lowes installers did the windows install. over 2 months in now and still no repairs and house getting wetter with each rain. https://youtu.be/kBGkQlZUELE Initially LOWES said installers did nothing wrong and my house was already leaking before the install. They did a thermo reading report to justify this. So we opened one of the inside walls that they claimed was wet to prove that it wasnt. Next they sent a claims adjuster out who verified wall was not wet and that the thermo reports are useless. next we wait a month for claims@lowes to get involved even though I know the adjuster had the report in within 5 days. This entire time house is leaking with every rain & getting more damaged. Now claims@lowes has it but of course haven't heard from them yet. it has been a nightmare. PLASTIC over my house after lowes window installers did their damage. https://youtu.be/Zbio_jPcOdE
TightDeer853

She if it is a she is spamming YouTube and twitter harassing people and is doing so daily. They need a life and their ‘review’ is a load of nonsense

@TightDeer853

Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny, Can you help me understand?

Time to call an Attorney.

TightDeer853
@Anonymous

Can’t call an attorney as she signed the contract and acts of God aren’t covered.

View more comments (3)
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes in Seneca, South Carolina - Get rid of Ridley!

I had the worst encounter with a manager from the Seneca SC store. He is the rudest non helpful associate/ manager that I have ever had to deal with. Home Depot now has a faithful customer for sure. I even spoke to another employee about him and apparently the employees feel the same way. He sits with his feet on the desk while they bust their fannies helping customers. Oh and wait until Lowes gets a sexual harassment lawsuit on them. He is a key ingredient. I will never shop there again!
Preferred solution
Investigate why Ridley still has a job. Go undercover and see. He is not a person I would want representing my company.

Lowes in Lancaster, Pennsylvania - Appliance nightmare

Long story short....ordered 4 new kitchen appliances during their Black Friday event. We were told early January delivery. It's now mid February and we have been informed that delivery to the store will be late March. Seriously? 4 months? Communication has been mediocre at best. The store people know nothing. I've called their HQ and gotten better information. I called a local Appliance dealer who told me we could have anything we ordered installed within a week to ten days. Cancelled my order with Lowe's and now going to have to figure out how to get my money back from them since I opened an interest free CC and made payments in good faith. All the incentives in the world mean nothing if Customer service is not there to back it up.

The problem probably isn't with Lowes but with the manufacturer. I'd be willing to bet the appliances you purchased were either LG or Samsung.

When Lowes give you an expected delivery date it is based on what the manufacturer tells them. If the manufacturers United States warehouses run out of stock new product has to be ordered from their plants in Korea. If there are none in stock in Korea new production has to be scheduled which can take months. Once produced the would be put on a ship to the US to be delivered to the manufacturers US warehouses and then to the store.

This process alone can take a month or more.

As you say, to make a long story short, blame the manufacturer. If you want appliances right away purchase models IN STOCK at the store you are buying from, not ordered from the manufacturer.

@Anonymous

lg and Samsung take anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks to order in and delivery during a holiday always takes longer due to the volume in stores always ask before you buy ...ask questions

View more comments (1)

Lowes - Roof Installation

Lowes - Roof Installation
In april of 2018 we had a new roof installed through Lowes. It started with a leak around the Chimney. An inspection indicated that it was either the flashing or the area immediately around the flashing. Since the roof was old it was hard to tell. We had several contractors come out and look which is where we got that information. We were told that the roof needed replacing anyway but that once they started doing that they could see if the flashing needed to be replaced as well. We had several bidders and Lowe's "won" the bid, mainly due to their 0 percent financing for x amount of months deal. The lowes inspector/sales person also stated, when I asked about the flashing, that the contractors would inspect the flashing when they replaced the roof and if it needed to be replaced they would do so. Today, February 11th 2019, less than a year later, the roof is leaking again in the same spot. Only this time it is worse and it seems that they did not replace the flashing. I called the 888-516-1010 number given to me by lowes and was told that they would "try" to contact the contractor they hired and see if they could come out and look at it some time. Since it was raining and has been off and on for several days now I explained that the longer the leak was there the more damage it was causing to the ceiling of the house. The service rep replied that they had no control over the contractor so all they could do was try to contact them and see what the contractor wanted to do. This is ridiculous. I didn't hire the contractor I hired Lowe's. They need to accept responsibility and get this problem fixed as soon as possible.

You hit it on the head. YOU didn't hire the contractor.

You let someone else hire a cut rate contractor and mark up their price to make a profit. You are always better off hiring your own contractor so you can research exactly who you are dealing with.

Let the company propose a solution