store service customer service customer home manager home depot order depot money

Very bad customer service..incompetent employees!!! | Lowes review from Washington, District Of Columbia

the following is the whole nightmare i have to deal with lowes written in a feedback i left for them in thier website: the lowes in rockledge FL. has very poor customer service. i called a couple of times inquiring if the store accepts 20% off coupons ladies in customer service i talked to said yes a number of times since i was asking the same question every time i called just to make sure but when i got to the store to purchase, manager says they dont accept it. next, we bought these fancy crown moulding with the matching corner pieces that they didnt have enough of so they told us to drive to another store which is 17 mi or so from where we live because that said store have a couple of pieces in stock .we drove up to that store in titusville but when we got there they didnt have any at all!!! so we wasted all this gas , time and the thought that we are finally going to finish our project . we waited a couple of days and stopped from going to any lowes because i was tired of dealing with the same incompetent *** u have for employees and let some steam off. and decided to do the shopping myself called every lowes in the area and finally got what we need.as far as im concerned with that very bad service i experienced my husband and i are gonna start shopping somewhere else where service might not be perfect but atleast not as bad as yours and family members and friends will definitely hear the whole story as well.

Saterday morning standing in lowes waiting to check out. It gets old very quick.

I'am a Lowe's manager and any store in the country would accept a valid coupon. Stop your scamming and be a good person, unless you want to burn in *** which would bother me either.

Yours truly

My question is have you ever heard of Grammar? Or how about Capitalization??

It all reads like one long sentence and makes you sound unintelligent, and thus not taken seriously. Why are you calling the store more than once? If you have a question, call and get a name.

Lowe's accepts coupons that are VALID. I hate *** people, unfortunately I see a lot of them...

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

I am a manager at lowes and I have never turned down a legitimate coupon price match nor have I ever known of another manager denying a competitor match. Unless there was some other discount involved also.

In which case it would be denied because that is double discounting. The competitor would not honor that either. Most coupons read not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts or coupons. Also, when we check other stores inventories, the numbers we get are "at close of business the day before".

Not that day. Since you like calling Lowes so much, maybe you should have called them and saved some gas.

I am a former employee of Lowe's, and customer service can vary person to person and store to store, however I know if you had brought in an actual non expired coupon, the manager would always accept it. Furthermore, the fact that you had to go all over town looking for what you needed it is a fact of life.

We keep the stores stocked as much as possible, but it can be difficult to meet customer demand every second of every day.

So if we are out of stock of an item it may just be that you have to wait a day or two until we get more. I don't come to your job and complain to you, but then again I normally don't eat at McDonald's.

Lady get a life. The coupons are fake and you need to get a hobby instead of bothering hard working people. OR maybe a job.

Strange how you don't say where you got the coupon, could it because you know they are FAKE home depot coupons that everyone sells on the net and trys to get Lowes to accept as a competitor match since they wont accept them at Depot. Nice try scammer.

I agree with 2 ?. most Managers would agree to give the discount if you had a name of employee.

And why would you keep calling Lowe's stores and not try somewhere else. And yeah why would you call the same store to see if they would accpt discount so many times?

1 - Why would you spend all that time calling the stores to get 20% of molding?

2- If the store said yes to the 20% coupon over the phone, why would you keep calling and asking?

Something isn't adding up here.

View more comments (9)
Review
#119908 Review #119908 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lowes Manager

Where is my broan range hood????? | Lowes review from Tampa, Florida

hello, my name is Susan Owens, and on january 25th i purchased over $6000 worth of appliances at lowe's in brandon,. i am having a kitchen remodel and they were nice enough to hold these items for me. well the other day, on thursday may 1st, my appliances were delivered to me, but not my Broan range hood 193741 RM659004, which i paid $1468.00. the manager at lowe's went back and also looked for it. he said he couldn't find it either, and that it looks like it was stolen from lowe's warehouse, and had an idea who might have done this but couldn't blame anyone yet. so they told me that they had to order another one from hartford, wisconsin and that it would take 1 week to get here. now that creats a problem,setting things back a week for my kitchen to get done. they also said that they could not send it over night because it was too heavy? BULL ***!!! I NEED MY RANGE HOOD AND ALSO NEED SOME KIND OF COMPENSATION FOR THIS ***. I DO HOPE THAT THEY FIND THE *** THAT STOLE MY RANGE HOOD. THANK YOU, SUSAN OWENS, 7107 LIMESTONE LANE, TAMPA FLA 33619 813-612-9563 Email: southernswede@earthlink.net
Review
#119822 Review #119822 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lowes Manager

Lowes using unreliable subcontractors

We contracted thru Lowes Home Improvement in Mooresville, NC to have 2 vinyl fences repaired and a new gate installed. The contractor came out and estimated a total cost of almost $850 for the work and parts. Our HOA sent the store a check for the full amount. After 4 months of not showing up and not returning phone calls and 2 calls to the store complaining and listening to the contractor service departmant make excuses for him, the contractor service department representative asked if we wanted a refund,, which she promptly sent. We used a licensed handyman service and got the work done for $165, plus $50 in parts, he repaired even the old gate and saved us the price of a new gate.

:grin

In Denver, Co

TJW Construction is the General Contractor, they don't actually do the work. They hire Sub-Contractors.

They are no different than the good ole (The Home Depot)

They are in all stores in Colorado and Wyoming. They get 10 to 1 Jobs.

While the small General Contractor gets 1 to 10 in all the stores, as you deal with the real Contractor.

Next time you pay for an install at your Lowes. Ask if the General Contractor, will personally call you and show up, not a Sub - Contractor!

Comment by the ( The General )

Review
#119738 Review #119738 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Grill was scratched and dented. | Lowes review from Scranton, Pennsylvania

Saturday morning we went to bye a grill at Lowes because we saw the add for free delivery and pick-up. Then we were told there was a $65. charge because it was not an appliance . I cook on it, hence it is an appliance. Any way they asked us when to deliver it, we said Tues afternoon, it came in the morning, I was not home yet. Then I saw the old grill they said they would take it but it was still there. They came the next day for that. Then I saw our grill with a scratch and dent. We wrote to feed back and never heard anything.
Review
#119629 Review #119629 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Blow this | Lowes review from Tuscaloosa, Alabama

I am a home improvement contractor and spent over 100,ooo dollars in lowes last year ,i bought a HUSQVARRNA BLOWER on 12/11/07and used it twice to blow of roofs and it sat in my tool trailer until today 5/1/08 when i started it up it ran fine but would not blow ,I took it back to lowes in gloucester to exchange it for a working one but the best they said they could do was send it of for repairs but i need one for tommorrow so to *** with lowes in gloucester , carter lumber is closer than lowes in gloucester and home depot is just up the street from lowes im sure they will be happy to have my business,lowes will not make another cent from me nor will i send my customers there,this $149.00 blower will end up losing you hundreds of thousands,thanks for nothing, Karl Fox

Lowes must be hiding lots of money on their books with all the people I talk to daily that spend hundereds of thousands every year/month/weekend.... Of course it's when they want to return something, or get a discount, blah blah blah.

hey roadhog, gloucester va. ya ma ***.

Karl,

Just because you spent"100,000" in lowe's (which i highly doubt) does not mean that the local store can break policy. The return policy clearly states on the back of your reciept that power equipment can be returned within 30 days of purchase.

After the 30 days, Lowe's policy is that it is sent for a repair, unless you paid for a replacement plan.... Blower's usually are less than $20 bucks extra... The replacement plan is made for your exact reason..

Surely someone as "business" smart as yourself could see the light!! So Blow yourself off buddy-boy!

I am rehabbing a duplex and bought $2,600 of kitchen appliances. Went back into the store in St. Petersburg, FL to ask the salesman a question and he was absolutely rude...cancelled the order and when across the street to Home Depot...bought two new kitchens and SAVED hundreds of dollars.

There is no Lowes in Gloucester. It is located in Danvers, MA

View more comments (4)
Review
#119551 Review #119551 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Lowe's doesn't care about community | Lowes review from Charlotte, North Carolina

I live near Lowes here in Shelby, North Carolina. My house is the closest house to Lowes. However, this house and this beautiful community I live in was here well before Lowes ever thought about being here. I’m up 2 ½ hours before my alarm clock is set to go off because their has awoken me again. Last night at around midnight it was going off too. The same thing the night before and this happens too frequently. I’ve called the police many times, I would guess over 20 times this year alone in reference to the alarm going off when it’s going off, and I don’t call every time. My entire family is affected by this noise penetrating into my house and disrupting our much needed noise pollution. I need my sleep and peace. I’ve called to complain and the first time one of the managers said he’d look into it and have it resolved within a couple of weeks. It wasn’t resolved so I called back. I spoke with a different manager that said “it’s like living near an airport, you have to deal with it” and he suggested that I “put a pillow over my head”. I called their corporate office and complained. I called their district manager left a message on 3 occasions and then finally called someone else in a different corporate office that I was able to speak with. They were able to connect me with the district manager and assured me that this is not appropriate and is against their policy. The employees are setting it off. They are not supposed to be leaving the store after they get there until the manager gets there to turn the alarm off. However, they apparently are leaving the store nonetheless. The manager is supposed to be there earlier enough to prevent this, apparently he is not. The police say they can’t do anything. I really don’t understand the purpose in having an alarm that’s going to go off almost nightly. This desensitizes the police departments’ response to it and the community’s’ as well. If Lowes can’t do anything and the police can’t do anything what am I to do? I could move I guess, but that’s a bit ridiculous since I love this house. But, in Charlotte I was told by one of the corporate people this would not be allowed and they would be fined. So, apparently some cities would not allow this. I called the city of Shelby and there is seemingly nothing no one can do about it. I need my sleep and this continuous disturbance is obviously interfering with my life and my family’s life. Sleep is very important and these interruptions are preventing me from achieving it. I’m forced to do something because of this, but what? I can’t sue them because that would be too costly and timely. The only obvious thing is to fight back, but how? If the city doesn’t support me in resolving this then they are allowing deep resentments and anger to ensue. That coupled with lack of sleep is not a good combination and is how people become violent. I do not want it to get to this point. I do not have much more time to waste on this. If there isn’t immediate resolve then I will be forced to seek legal action, and if that doesn’t seem feasible I’ll need to move into defaming the image of Lowes as much as possible (e.g. newspaper, blogs, reviews online, city meetings, etc…) and I will find every means possible. If that continues to not work I might go crazy and feel that I may go over there and physically dismantle the alarm myself or …..
#20498

In reply to "Hates *** People" Looks like you are the *** one ---- in the first sentence of her post, she states she has lived in this house long before Lowes was ever built.

I feel your pain, however you are not alone. This happens on a regular basis nation wide.

Companies like lowes do not care like they say they do about the customer.

Money talks every time. The best advice I can give you is to contact the mayor of your city or town or talk to the governor of your state.

its the theft alarm that goes off. its for when someone uses the emergency alarm.

u lose your job if u ignore it so idk how they getting away with it.

like last one said if u made all those calls just file lawsuit. things happen to fix themselves when money is involved.

:) Well I think Lowes does great for the communties like giving grants to area schools and doing women builds ect.

Ok here's a couple complaints I have with this post...

#1...this is pissed off consumer...your complaint is not about ANY consumer issues...its about the proximity of a business to your house.

#2...why did you buy a house in a commercial zone? Big box stores are not allowed in areas restricted for residential...so maybe you are just an ***...or have no clue about anything other than the bottle of choice that u drink from when hubby goes to work.

Next time you buy a house...check the zoning of the area...if you are in a commercial zone...or even NEAR a commercial zone...then u get what you pay for. Your property cost you less because of the proximity of the house to the zone, so as that one manager told you...DEAL WITH IT!

Lowes is just an other name for wal mart they don't care. Our wal mart wants to cut down 30 grand oak trees to expand..we don't need a bigger wal mart but dame the citizens and full speed ahead.

Now for your Lowes, it must be illgal to play load music after midnight.? Maybe the mayor would like some good rap or even bag pipe music out side his house when the alarm goes off over at your house or maybe just a phone call every time it goes off. Can you get neighbors together and fight back even start a civil suit and get it into the news papers and tv Lowes would like it a lot if had tv crews all over the parking lot. Maybe a wheel chair protest in the parking lot , you know they move really slow and pissed off customers will go to another store to shop.

Also call and write to your local and state government they have to have a business license. to do business and if they are maintaining a nuisance you could block them from business until they correct the problem. Also what kind of alarm goes off??? FIRE???

better call the fire department!! Nothing *** off a fireman better then a false alarm even better if it keeps them from going to a real fire.

AND that spells LAW SUITE big time! Good Luck Keep sqeaking little mouse you will get results!

View more comments (5)
Review
#119481 Review #119481 is a subjective opinion of poster.

PROPERTY DAMAGE | Lowes review from West Des Moines, Iowa

I am writing this letter as an ex Lowe’s customer, as I had the absolute worst customer experience I have ever experienced and or witnessed; A nightmare that spanned more than nine months, and was brought on by your West Des Moines Iowa store. The experience in my opinion and the opinions of every one I’ve shared my experience with, (including the Better Business Bureau) borders on criminal. O July 10, 2007, scheduled an estimate on having a special order storm door and back door installed at my home. A few days later a Lowe’s installer by the name of Brad Thomas came to my home, took measurements, had a quick conversation about how when the old trim was removed, some stucco would come off and need to be patched. He explained that stucco patch would be easy to apply myself, I agreed, and he left. On July 15, I went to Lowe’s and pre paid $1216.83 for the doors and the work to be completed. I also did some research on stucco patch and learned it should not be applied in cold temperatures. It was a good thing I was having this done in the summer. In September the installer finally called to tell me the door came in but that it came in damaged and asked if I still wanted him to install it. Of course I told him no. He then informed me that a new one would have to be ordered. I voiced concern over the cooler weather and applying the stucco patch and was told I should contact Kelly if I had any concerns. Concerns were an understatement, I had spent over $1200 dollars over two months ago on work that had not been started yet, and worried about the condition of my house as I had been advised not to apply the patch until warmer weather. I called Kelly who informed me that all he could do was offer me a $100.00 gift card for my troubles. I explained my concern regarding the application of the stucco patch and the fact that I would have actual holes letting the cold weather into my home all winter. Again he stated he could only offer a $100.00 gift card. When I went to the store I went to the customer service counter as Kelly had instructed me to do, but nobody there knew what I was talking about. I stood there for 30 minutes while the poor girl working the customer service desk tried to find Kelly and figure out what I needed. In the end I was given a $100.00 dollar bill. I left the store puzzled and irritated. In Mid November Brad called and said the door was finally in and that he would be going out of town. We scheduled the install for November 22. The day before Thanksgiving and four months after this process began. On November 22, Brad Thomas shows up at 9:00 in the morning to get started. A little while later another guy shows up to help. They sat their air compressor and sawhorses on my pave stone patio and did all their work there rather than on the concrete patio. The air compressor plugged into my outdoor electrical outlet vibrated on my paver stones for eight and a half hours. Mid morning the first snow of the season started falling, and my house became chilly as there was no back door installed and chunks of stucco had been pulled off with the trim. Brad the installer leaves at 4:00 PM, leaving the other guy to finish the work, load the equipment and clean their mess; needless to say the latter was not done, and we would be unaware until the next day when the snow melted away. The second guy finishes up and leaves at 5:30. The next day; Thanksgiving, the snow melts away exposing four paver stones that had been vibrated down so far that they were a safety concern, pieces of cut wood and bags of screws. Monday I am contacted by a lady asking about the install. I explained that the door looks great but there were some patio stones damaged during the install. She said she would call the installer. A few days later Brad called and says he will come out and look at the damage after the snow melts. This winter was particularly harsh, and I never heard from Brad. It was March 2008 when the weather began to warm up and the snow had completely melted. Only then was I able to see the damage in its entirety. After a long snow and ice filled winter the four damaged paver stones had caused a number of them to shift. Now my patio was not only an eye sore but a safety concern for myself and my three year old daughter. I called lowe's install department and I am surprised when it is the same lady I talked to after the install. I was even more surprised when she remembered the damaged patio and the installer. She says she will contact Brad again. Brad calls a few days later and leaves a message on my answering machine. He says he is out of town, but it down to look at it April 1st. April 1st he leaves a message saying to call him. I try him several times leaving messages each time. Finally on April 9, /I get a hold of him. He says he is trying to get Kelly to come out and take a look at it. He then tells me there is no way he could have damaged it. I explained to him that the bricks that were damaged (sunk down) initially are where the air compressor sat. His response was that the air compressor only weighs 25 pounds. I said that is 25 pounds that vibrated on a few paver stones for eight hours straight. His next response was “well it couldn’t have done that because the ground was frozen. I told him that the ground was not frozen, that in fact the day of the install was the first snow of the year and that it was completely melted the next day. He said he would get a hold of Kelly and get back to me. After not hearing back from him, I called Lowe’s on April 11th. I was transferred to the install department and explained my situation to the gentleman who answered the phone. He said he would have me talk to Kelly. Without putting me on hold, I heard him say, “its Tina Wilkins, she says she is getting nowhere with Brad Thomas about fixing a patio that was damaged during a door install, then I hear Kelly say, “That has nothing to do with me, give it to Jim.” The gentleman who answered the phone then said to Kelly,” well it does if it was damaged during an install”. Kelly then said, “It wasn’t, the door is here and the patio is here. I was told by the initial gentleman to hang on that he would transfer me to Jim Hyatt the install Manager. During the transfer I was disconnected. I called back and was disconnected again. ( I suggest recording your calls for customer service assurance) I immediately called back and asked for the store manager. I was informed he was in a meeting. I asked for his name and was told it was Rick Watson. I called back at 12:30, this time I asked for Jim Hyatt. I was transferred to Dan who said Jim was in a meeting. When I said I would call him back later I was informed that Jim should be back on Monday. (I thought he was in a meeting) I called back at 2:15 and talked with Rick Watson. I retold the situation, and was told that either he or Kelly would be out Monday to get it taken care of. On Monday April 14th, nine months after this ordeal started, I left work to meet Rick Watson at my house at noon. His response was “, I don’t think Brad could have done this damage, and called it erosion. I again explained about the air compressor but was quickly cut off by, “we have nobody who does this kind of work, but I can give you a $50.00 gift card and some sand. After looking around my house for more “erosion” which could not be found, he left. So now I am left with 5 bags of sand, a $50.00 gift card and a damaged patio. After being a loyal lowe’s shopper, it more than upsets me to write this letter, but I feel that I was treated unfairly, and my home and family has suffered for Lowe’s lack of responsibility. After reading several interesting web sites with stories from ex customers such as myself, I see I am not alone. Rest assured that I will not step foot in another Lowe’s, and will continue to spread my story to everyone I come into contact with both by mouth and web postings. I considered myself a loyal customer. I always went to Lowe’s over Home Depot or Menards, and would recommend it to friends and coworkers. And for loyalty, I get treated this way. There is one thing I would like to thank you for however, and that is, I want to thank you for making this huge blunder before I ordered my new front doors and windows to be installed through you or any of your affiliates.
#19024

The most wide spread problem with Lowes Home improvement is their hiring scam artist for their contractors. I contracted with Lowes to have a fence installed November 30, 2007 wood was delivered November 31, 2007 was told to place the wood down the driveway out of sight.

They placed it in the middle of my driveway in front of my house. no where to park cars. Complained to Lowes said they could not send anyone to move to wood and proceeded to say that the fence installer would be here next Wed. and said fence would be done by week-end.

March 2008 still waiting for my fence to be installed. He came by after numerous complaints in the middle of Dec. and removed all our fence. We have a dog!

And no .....fence! When he finally came over in March I came home from work and he had cut my concrete in the wrong places I screamed you were told back in Nov. where I wanted these placed . Oh my he said I remember now but I had forgotten.

PISSED I AM.... He would come for about 2 hrs. and LEAVE. I had about all I could take.

Called BBB and they had a mile of complaints on him and his brother. And they can't find them. They have no info on the two.(Beckett Decking and fence) owner Robert Beckett and brother Curtis Beckett) Company no longer exist. But wait we now have (Curtis Beckett fencing) But address does not exist even Phone number is wrong.

I did my own back round check they come from W. Virginia and have numerous addresses through the south I live in Louisville, Ky. hmm. I went in to Lowes now APRIL and told them that I fire Curtis I do not want him at my home again and showed all the scam stuff I had on him.

Said wow this is unbelievable I asked, don't you do back round checks? They don't but the home office in Georgia does. To shorten this because every time I wright all this down I think they are going to have to put me away do to anger, hurt, crying oh did I mention ANGER. We wanted to have are yard landscaped by March and for Fathers day the kids were buying dad a grill.

So we could have a big family reunion because his parents are ill and moving for good to a warm spot. None of this happened grandparents are gone and are fence what is up looks like s... It is now June 26, 2008 almost July I'm sure you all can do the math. Lowes still wants to make us Happy........

Please if anyone who reads this and maybe from another State who has dealt with the Beckett Brothers or Lowes please let me know.

Lowes is probaly the biggest scam artist. Maybe ok to buy tools hardware items but stay away from intallers.

why you would shop at lowe's over menards is beyond me. that was your first mistake.

View more comments (1)
Review
#119329 Review #119329 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Loew's have recorded me as deceased. | Lowes review from Winfield, Kansas

Since September, 2007 my account with Loew's has been fouled up. I have had my account with Loew's for over twenty years. They have somehow confused my account with my mother-in-law who passed away September 10, 2007. I have called several times including today to try to straighten this out. I have been told at least three times that this problem has been resolved. But as of the latest billing cycle, I am still shown as deceased. If this is not corrected before my next billing, I will close the account and never do business with Loew's again. Account #82222471066658. Signed - Irene T Hagerty 106 Morton Rd Fredericksburg, VA 22405 540-373-3237
Review
#119286 Review #119286 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cosumer complaint | Lowes review from Albany, New York

your store no 1740 has a rude service manager by the name of joe. he ranks above a man named matt brown. joe needs an attitude adjustment, however matt should be promoted. i philp carlotti had a problem which matt kindly took care off i say thank you to him and humbug to joe. as a result of matt i will not be going to home depot. ipersonally like lowes and have frequented your stores in all the f for matt sstates i have resided. thanking you in advan ce for matt sincerely philip carlotti.ps im adding these words to complete the minimum requirement.
Review
#119109 Review #119109 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Yeah, we believe this | Lowes review from Mahopac, New York

having an intimate first hand knowledge of lowes ccic *** you can say almost anything. eg: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 45 MINUTES for my grill yeah right. just the other day a customer came in on a sunday when we open at 8am and said he was waiting for 25 minutes and it was exactly 8:12am. the 5.00 an hour dolts that take your phone calls may believe this but we dont.........I will make you wait longer at the customer service desk. Just because you spend a couple of hundred dollars in the store does not give you ownership of the people in front of you......remember the louder you yell the less help you get

You customers of lowes make me want to vomit. WHO needs you???

All you do is *** and complain.

Go to home depot. like we care.

my favorite was watching a man ask an employee for help loading a 4x8 sheet of 1/4 luan plywood. The employee, WITH TWO BROKEN ARMS IN CASTS picked up the plywood, and put it on the guys roof rack and went inside. He didnt say thank you to the guy sothe customer went in and complained about the "poor loading service"

:grin :grin Well said friend.

If they don't like Lowe's they can go to Home Depot. :p

#20502

oh boo hoo.

"I don't know" is NEVER an acceptable answer from somebody in retail unless it is IMMEDIATELY followed by the words "but I'll find out for you.".

Otherwise saying "I don't know" or "There's nothing I can do about it" = the same thing as you telling the customer to "*** off".

If you hate your retail job so bad, grow up & move out of your mommy's basement. Go get a real job.

#20501

apparently some *** at Lowes doesn't understand that what they are getting paid to do is called "customer service".

When you work retail, it doesn't matter what you 'title' is or what position you work in -- your job is ALWAYS customer service.

Oh, you people are full of it. There are dedicated people and losers in all fields, but the Lowe's in my area has an unbelievable amount of incompetent, apathetic employees.

I am not a yeller or demander. I know different people have different limits.

I won't expect a one legged man to walk fast and I do not expect that all or most Lowe's employees are capable of giving even barely adequate service. The uniform here should be a big squishy red nose and big floppy shoes, not aprons.

I am a cashier at Lowe's and I feel like I have a target painted on my forehead. Customer's think that if they yell at me for any inconvenience they have sustained, that I can actually do something about it.

People!

If you have a problem, grow a spine and talk to the manager. The cashier is the bottom of the food chain and we ARE NOT your whipping boy.

Yes, what makes the public think that they can treat me like dirt on the floor? I have worked retail for many years and no matter what filthy word that comes out of the customer's mouth I am supposed to smile and give great customer service?

I do just that because I believe in the company that I work for but, too many of the general public think the louder they yell or the more obnoxious they become... we will give them something for free because they feel we owe it to them.

View more comments (7)