12730 Tamiami Trail E, Naples, FL 34113, USA
3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The Lowe's in east naples is terrible to work with. Had to pay $3500.00 up front then they dropped the ball.

Screwed up the permit application , had a contractor not show up. Lied about left over material and did not want to credit for fence they picked up. Lisa the project mgn. was rude , did not call and communicate the problems that were delaying the project.

In all took 6 months to complete. Phone call after phone call did no good.

Filled out survey for lowe's never heard a word. Not looking to get my money back just would like someone in the company to acknowledge the problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Fence Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Salesman.

Lowes Cons: Project manager lisa.

Comments

Lowes special installation department in Oakland Park, FL is the worse and has the most disorganized unprofessional, unprincipled people I have ever dealt with. I should have trusted my intuition and let Home Depot install my fence. Now I have to take my case to court to sue Lowes for faulty material and poor workmanship and in summation, a very foul installation, overpriced and theft of my purchased residual material from the installation.