I purchased a LOWE'S PROTECTION PLAN and am still trying to have it honored. My purchased item needed repair.

I called the number given to me to schedule repair on7/30/17. Finally, I was connected to the local store manager who informed me that they would pick up the unit on Sept 12,2017. They did pick it up. I called to let them know that we were leaving for a 14 day trip and wanted to know what was happening to the unit.

I was then told that they were going to call be because they did not know why they had picked it up? They then said it would go to repair the next day 8/14/17. It is now 9/11/17 with no word on what has happen to my $800 unit with a $100 protection plan. When I called today they said they would find out and call me soon.

I waited 3+ hours with no call back. I called again to be told that they had called the repair station but no call had been returned by the repair station.

But they would call again and let me know SOON. SO, is their service seems to be lacking, and they must not know how to use a phone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Protection Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

What kind of item are you talking about?

Hope I have better experience if needed since I just bought the plan