1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We order on the web with delivery, it never came, they told us to just come to the store and pick it up and when we went to pick it up in the store , they did not have it.We had to find it elsewhere.

I asked for a refund and received it, but I am STILL waiting for "Senior Store Management" to refund the delivery charge. Really?

I have NEVER dealt with such a run around from a company as big as #Lowes ever before, it is shocking and completely disappointing, I will not EVER shop online with them again, and it has tainted my view of them in person as well.I will not let this go, it is just wrong.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1290299

Since you bought this on-line, you obviously used a credit card. Just contact your credit card company and challenge the charge. Do it soon as you only have a limited time to challenge a charge.

"LOWES SYNCHRONY GE "BRAIN CRISES SURGEONS NEEDED FOR BRAIN DEAD CORPORATIONS & COMPANIES" Lowes "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..." Read more Lowes - Masterforge grill Lowes "Couple of days ago I was grilling dinner and had finished the steaks, turned the grill off and went into the kitchen area to eat sat down at the table..." Read more Lowes - LG REFRIGERATOR Lowes "To whom it may concern: LG Refrigerator Problem I purchased an LG Model #LSC27925ST, on 8/23/14, side by side Stainless Steel refrigerator through a Lowe's Store in Cape Coral, Florida...." Read more Lowes - Deceitful Pricing Lowes "I just found Lowe's to be completely dishonest with their prices. Recently, I noticed online that my store had some tiles on sale from $9.91 to $2.48 until 2/28/2017 (it..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more