Lowes to install fence with 3 gates . Rep didn't know there was metal post to reinforce post even though there was a six foot sign saying what you need.

When asked about it he was clueless. fence not right, after a lot of calls and going to store it is six month and the people who are to fix the fence are the same one that installed it. trying to cut corner , when I was paying to have work done they said post needed replaced, when their paying for it , it doesn't need replaced . You talk to everyone in the chain and nothing gets done so you have to keep calling or going up to the store.

When they finally did come to do the fence they took down a lot of the fence and said they would be there the next day, no calls then calls to them no return call, call to them the next day finally answers the phone was told they might get to me , it is now on a Friday not here , I have a big dog can't use yard due to this. They took down the fence and then had to order the parts. Their doing another job so their trying to fit me in they have my money so who cares. if Lowes has anything to do with it RUN as fast as you can.

Do it yourself even if you don't know how, you will do a better job and save on the headache and money. Fence still not done. A lot of why they can't do it or I didn't know and I'm sorry but still not getting anything done.

Remember RUN as FAST as you can. Don't care about your yard throwing cigarettes butts all over the place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Fence Installation.

Preferred solution: it fixed right and completed.

• Lowes Fence