Made appointment 4/7/13 in Boynton Beach Lowe's store to discuss kitchen remodeling. Anna Valverde advised she can't discuss till I have "detail measurement report" done.

I paid the $75 for this measurement report. I re-met with Anna Valverde today 4/20/13 for the purpose of going over the $75 measurement report and kitchen ideas from these measurements. I mentioned I have a telephone wall plate on wall where she wants to put cabinet. She told me I need I get telephone company or hire electrician.

I mentioned I already have under cabinet lighting again her condescending attitude advised well you need to hire an electrician we only do cabinets and counters. We talked about my existing sink which is one year old and her attitude again was if you want corian you need to replace sink and you need to get yourself a plumber. My husband and I decided meeting was over since we are already at $10000 and this does not include cabinets back splash, pluggmbing or electric. We asked for our "paid" measurement report that we paid $75 for.

She told us that is the property of Lowe's. We left and we are pissed.

Comments