Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Henderson, Kentucky - Ruined my drive and a portion of landscape with the delivery

3.8
Lowes - Ruined my drive and a portion of landscape with the delivery
See attached pics for explanation! TERRIBLE business! Will NEVER SHOP THERE AGAIN!
Lowes Vehicle Driver

Lowes in Garner, North Carolina - Bathroom remodeling

1.3
Doing big bathroom removal to big shower and replacing everything in master bathroom. First objective of project to purchase double sink bathroom vanity. Lowe’s suggest I have there people come out and do measurements and installation. They contract it with Progressive Remodeling. It took them 42 days to get measurements to Lowe’s. Progressive and Lowe’s both did not care about resolving issue. Still no vanity and my contractor is scheduled to do work in 10 days on remodeling of pulling out tub and shower. Had to take 2 days off work because neither one of them would say we lost measurements. Will find another place to purchase vanity, toilet, bathroom mirrors, flooring and misc item somewhere else. They was trying to get remodeling job for bathroom. Glad I Did Not Choose THEM for COMPLETE REMODELING! They used to be my 1 stop and shop for everything. No longer maybe I need to give Home Depot a chance
Lowes Bathroom Remodeling
Order processing issue

Lowes - Now how do they expect you to tote a 7-10 ft long piece of pvc home??

1.5
6/29/2018 I went to Lowes to pick up 2 pvc conduit pipes( a 3/4 " and a 1") I needed them cut down to 2 ft lengths. Do you think they would do that? NO! I was so surprised....they cut blinds.. they cut lumber..but plastic pvc no. How in the world do they expect you to even get it home???? I went to customer service and of course they reconfirmed "no... we don't do that". So I called the only Home Depot store in my area which was way across town (they only have 1 Home Depot and 8 Lowes stores) They said come on over ...we do that . So if you need something other than blinds or lumber cut ..YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK!! Don't even waste your time., just head straight to Home Depot.

They do sell the PVC in 2 foot lengths.

They stopped cutting pvc due to people getting it cut and then deciding "I don't want it". That's a loss to the store.

no way there's 8:1 lowe's to HD rationo way there's --- 8 lowe's within reasonable shopping distancei did see 3 walgreens in 3-4 mile stretch once tho

#swiss army knife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring your *** saw with you or buy one and cut your own PVC. Not at all hard to do.

Employees would never get anything done if they were expected to cut every piece of material to size. Blinds are different as they take a special machine not sold to the general public to cut.

you need help to cut pvc pipe? Really? WTF!

@Anonymous

You obviously aren't a senior yet. You'll find out what it's like ...its just a matter of time. So yeah WTF back to you.

View more comments (6)
Lowes Customer Care
Reason of review
no REAL service to customer.
Preferred solution
The company to start considering doing what their competitor does. It's smart business.

Lowes in Kinston, North Carolina - Will never go to Lowe's again

LOWES HAS TOTALLY LOST A LONG TIME CUSTOMER..... WE ARE NOW ON DAY 34 WAITING ON A PAID WARRANTY REPAIR FOR A BROKEN WASHER BOUGHT FROM THEM ONLY 3.5 YEARS AGO. WARNING TO ANYONE DEALING WITH LOWES....... JUST DON'T! Lowe's has gotten too big, and the customer just doesn't matter to them any longer. I'll be glad to go somewhere else where my money buys quality and better service. It WILL NOT be Lowe's Home Improvement in New Bern or Kinston, NC. Total disappointment. Even with their 5% Lowe's card discount, AND our 10% Veterans discount, it's just not worth putting up with their poor quality, horrible customer service, and extremely long repair times. Anywhere is better than Lowe's to buy appliances that you need to last more than 3.5 years.

bye

Why were you a long time customer if their quality is so poor? You realize that Lowes doesn't manufacturer the products they sell, don't you?

They offer appliances from a variety of manufacturers. It was your choice as to which one you chose. You don't provide any detail as to what the delay is. Is it a lack of service help or are they waiting for parts?

My guess is that you chose to purchase a washer manufactured in Korea and are now waiting for parts to get here from Korea. Not saying that the Korean appliances aren't good, but when there is a problem, repairs often take time due to parts availability.

@Anonymous

I was a long time customer prior to this last fiasco. Should not take over 34 days to do a warranty repair on one of the washers they sell and service, no matter where it came from.

It took 14 days from the first phone call for their serviceman to come look at it. Their customer service is here in the US and very poor.

Slow, to say the least. Since there were no parts necessary to declare the appliance, “BEYOND ECONOMIC REPAIR”, your last statement is moot

@Dobieden

Lowes has to work with manufacterers to get parts and ISP's to get repairs, and depending on the appliance can take a while. There is more to factor in then just Lowes, they don't make or stock the parts.

@Anonymous

It took Lowes 17 days to send a serviceman out to look at the washer, called in on a WARRANTY repair. If Lowes can't do better than that, they will continue to lose customers.

I had to call Lowes 4 times over the next 14 days after the serviceman came out to push him to file a report that he told me he filed the DAY AFTER he looked at the appliance. He works for Lowes. Lowes never called to follow up after numerous complaints. The unit is beyond economic repair.

That was stated when the serviceman was there 17 days after I made the original service warranty call. So why am I still waiting 37 days after that original call, for a refund so I can go get another washer?

Why am I still going to a laundramat because I'm still waiting on a Lowes warranty repair 37 days after I called in for a service repair? If Lowes sells the appliance, and charges even more for an extended warranty, then the customer should not have to wait over a month for a required appliance for human comfort.

@Dobieden

Your response is confusing. You say you have been waiting over 34 days for a repair but in your last sentence you say they declared it beyond economic repair.

Which is it? If it was declared not worth repairing you usually end up getting a credit towards a new washer from the service plan. Keep in mind the service plan is through a company other than Lowes.

Doesn't make a lot of difference what retail store you buy one of these service plans from, the repairs don't happen quickly. It will be interesting to see what happens if they ending up giving you credit to buy a new washer at Lowes since you aren't going back there.

@Anonymous

A refund or replacement is considered a “repair” of a broken appliance covered by a LOWES warranty, for an item bought at Lowe’s. No matter who the warranty is through, when you buy a warranty on an item purchased at Lowe’s, then LOWES is required to fulfill the coverage, not any other company.

Beyond economic repair means LOWES is required to replace or fully refund the original cost on a LOWES gift card (absolutely refused) or a repayment check. I am STILL WAITING on that check

View more comments (6)
Lowes Washing Machine Repair
Cons
  • Customer service was the worst
  • Lousy service after the sale
Warranty issue
Full refund

Lowes - Still waiting

Date keeps changing for installation. I cancelled my pool party TWICE already. Suppliers blocked my rented DUMPSTER ( more money) Took off work and now it's being rescheduled. I HATE LOWE'S!!

I have No idea What this complaint Is about.Details please.

Just hate these cell phone posts. Not enough detail.

What were they to install? Did you rent the dumpster or did the contractor? What is the dumpster in the way of having delivered?

Usually the contractor arranges the dumpster and deals with companies that are familiar with where they want it, or do you just have a single car driveway and there was no other place to put it? If you are going to complain, provide some detail.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Fence Installation

Lowes - Delivery

While placing order, their website said next day installation, but they didn't do it. They said they don't have delivery man available for that day. Again they asked for another week day and I told them Tuesday. They gave me the time window from 8:00 am - 8:00 PM which is very weird time window. And the worst part it is already 6:00 PM and they haven't shown yet. We had to stay all day at home. I will never buy anything from Lowes. While placing order, their website said next day installation, but they didn't do it. They said they don't have delivery man available for that day. Again they asked for another week day and I told them Tuesday. They gave me the time window from 8:00 am - 8:00 PM which is very weird time window. And the worst part it is already 6:00 PM and they haven't shown yet. We had to stay all day at home. I will never buy anything from Lowes.
Lowes Delivery Service
Cons
  • Delivery sucked
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Resolved

Resolved: Arlington Road, Ohio Lowes

Update by user Aug 01, 2018

New shed has been installed and finally, it passes inspection!!

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2018

Horrible, horrible, horrible, we are now Home Depot shoppers!!! I have had two sheds installed in my backyard, neither of them are functional, they received payment 3 months ago and I still have two sheds sitting in my backyard that are not useable!!! Everyone keeps passing the buck, unbelievable, we have spent a lot of money at lowes, they lost a customer forever after the shady stuff they have been doing since this all started!! Buyer beware, take your money elsewhere trust me!!! At least from this location!!!! Nothing they have done for us has been correct or easy!! What happened to customer service?? It doesn't exist at Lowes on Arlington Road, Akron, Ohio!! We have water pouring in the shed, birds, huge gaps, they cut wood that made the shed smaller than it was supposed to be, just crazy stuff, must have been some children they hired to do the install!!
Lowes Shed Installation
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Hire someone to install the thing that actually has a brain and compensation for my lost wages for taking off so many times for this wreck!!

Lowes - Charged my card - no cancellation nor delivery!

3.4
The order status was stuck in "In Process" for 10 days since my order date. When I placed the order it was available in store and for delivery, so I chose the Direct delivery. Today -Monday, I logged in to check the status and it has been changed to "Delivered" I did not get the product or any shipping or any other email from lowes.com. So I called CS and they tell me that Kobalt Vendor refused their order as it ran out of stock 4 days back. But Lowes.com system charged my card and changed the status to "Delivered"! At least if you cant deliver or not in stock I expect an Cancellation email and prompt refund and not horrible shopping experience like this!
#1519336

Customer Care would not have known your order wasn't delivered without you calling. They do not receive alerts telling them something is wrong with an order.

The system isn't perfect and nor does it always work.As for being charged for your item, the system only does that when it sees your items have been delivered.

To be honest, I don't know why the system thought your item has been delivered. A fault perhaps in the information sent but whatever the case, you can request a refund from customer care.

Lowes Customer Care
Full refund

Lowes in Schererville, Indiana - Work left undone

I had my fence installed back on April 6 2018. The installation company did a good job, but didnt install all the handles and locks bars. He told me to return them to the store for a refund of about 60 or 75 dollars. Mind you they also left about 15 extra bags of concrete outside on a pallet some of which got ruined because of the rain. My son told me they should have installed everything that was order. I call the project manager and explained the situation and he told me he would have them to return. A month went by, I have not heard from either one of them. So, last week I called the customer service line and was told to expect a call from a manager. I explained to the young lady what happened and that I can get someone else to install them,but I need Lowes to pay for it. This fencing project has already cost me well over $11,000.00. I didnt expect to this to take months to fix. And yes I tried to contact the fence company and get no answer. Not very happy.
Lowes Fence Installation
Bad quality

Lowes Sucks

Lowe’s in Dothan Alabama sucks I’m now having to get an attorney I think we need to boycott them

Why should anyone support your boycott? You can't even compose a complaint letting people know what you feel that they did that was wrong.

Tell your story. What happened? What solution did you propose?

What was their response? If you can't tell a story that makes sense people can only assume you are someone blowing off steam because they didn't get their way.