We entered the local Lowe's store around 8:30 pm on 4-9-13 - and the first thing we were greeted by was a pallet of lawn care materials sitting about 6 feet from the door - and the plastic on the bags was covered with bird droppings.It was so disgusting - and right there for anyone to see and smell.
Also low enough to the ground for a child to touch ! Totally unsanitary in a store that usually prides itself on having a clean environment.
We shopped for about 15 minutes and then started to leave. I noticed that nothing had been done with this disgusting sight - and asked to see the manager. Unfortunately I did not get his name.
I expressed my concern and he indicated they would be unloading the pallet soon - and that the droppings were there because the pallets are stored outside.
I assured him I understood this - but found this to be a very despicable way to be greeted at their store.
Please see attached pictures -
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "Lowe's delivery driver misses driveway by 25 feet and backs into my front yard and over a $13,000 StormTech detention system. Then driver runs away when approached by contractor. A..."
- "Purchased electric water heater on 10/29/15. Could not afford their contractor price to install. Hired a relative. Reset button began tripping immediately. This went on for 2 weeks then breaker..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "The service here is absolutely terrible. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone unless they want to be treated like they are just a waste of time and effort..."
- "I would like a refund on your guy's olive miracle relaxer. This product damaged my hair so bad that i had chunks of hair falling or and going down the..."
- "my son came in after eating TWO of the four muffins saying "Mom, these aren't blueberry muffins, they taste weird." I looked and found MOLD..."