We entered the local Lowe's store around 8:30 pm on 4-9-13 - and the first thing we were greeted by was a pallet of lawn care materials sitting about 6 feet from the door - and the plastic on the bags was covered with bird droppings.It was so disgusting - and right there for anyone to see and smell.
Also low enough to the ground for a child to touch ! Totally unsanitary in a store that usually prides itself on having a clean environment.
We shopped for about 15 minutes and then started to leave. I noticed that nothing had been done with this disgusting sight - and asked to see the manager. Unfortunately I did not get his name.
I expressed my concern and he indicated they would be unloading the pallet soon - and that the droppings were there because the pallets are stored outside.
I assured him I understood this - but found this to be a very despicable way to be greeted at their store.
Please see attached pictures -
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "In July of 2008 we purchased vinyl fencing and gates to surround and protect our in ground swimming pool. The gates failed within a few months (Broke apart) and the..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "2006 Chrysler Pacifica Engine frame riding out not Chrysler's problem..."
- "Ordered 30 shirts. Most of them in a Favorite T-Shirt Design, and the few larger sizes with a Gildan branded t-shirt. The Gildan branded sizes were acceptable and normal. The..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."