Verified Reviewer

1.8

On April 18, 2021 I purchased a S100 John Deere lawn tractor at your Bowling Green, KY store. When I got it home the battery was dead & the key was bent.

They told me they would give me another battery & key. They also told me I had to download & print out the owner's manual which turns out to be a complete lie. John Deere told me every tractor comes with a manual & 2 keys. They did give me another battery but it's some cheap junky one & I had to get a key from John Deere store.

They key they sold me did NOT fit because someone messed up the ignition & changed it before I bought it. Also it cuts like the blades need to be sharpened & it backfires regularly. I have called Lowe's in Bowling Green , KY hundreds of times over the past month. They don't answer their phone.

I am presently on hold with Lowe's corporate right now. I have been on hold for 43 minutes. I just want to return this horrible lawn tractor & get my money back.

I will NEVER buy anything at Lowe's again. The customer service couldn't possible be worse.

Jean Sinkel

User's recommendation: avoid Lowe's like the plague.

Lowes Cons: Too many to list.

Comments