8370 Camp Creek Rd, Olive Branch, MS 38654

I signed a contract with Lowe’s to have a wooden fence installed in my backyard. The contract stated that they would start Thursday and finish on Friday.

Well the contractor Joseph Colvin 901-832-2112, called and made up lie after lie in why the project had not started. On Saturday the contractors show up around 3pm and start the fence. By 9pm they stopped and left without telling me when they would bE back to finish. The two gates I asked for, only one was built and the other side they enclosed.

I called the contractor the next day and he didn’t answer or call me back. On Monday Joseph calls and lies once again about promising to show up but couldn’t give a time or day. On Wednesday two guys that were not originally working on the gate show up and complete the job and leave. This Joseph Colvin shows up Wednesday trying to steal my leftover material I pay for.

He tells my wife it’s policy he takes the leftover material. I had several leftover wood poles, planks and around 5 bags of cement left. He leaves very mad..the following Monday I get a letter in the mail stating i did not get a permit to have the fence built in a city ordinance letter. So who’s responsible to get this permit?

Me ? I was never told? Or the contractor building the fence? Lowe’s are you guys giving me back my $36 back.

Lowe’s later came back and got the leftover material on a Saturday. So Lowe’s are you guys going to give me my money back?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Fence Installation.

Reason of review: The permit the contractor was suppose to get.

Preferred solution: Pay for my permit.

Lowes Pros: Read my narrative.

Comments

How about getting a class action lawsuit against Lowe's fencing???