Kansas City, Missouri
1.2

AT LOWES IN KANSAS CITY, MO. ON BOARDWALK.

KEVIN IN INSTALL SALES IS A LIAR. BEWARE CONSUMER & DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY UP FRONT FOR A PROJECT, WHICH IS WHAT THEY REQUIRE. I AM NOW STUCK WITH A TERRIBLE SITUATION. BROOK THE MANAGER IS TAKING HIS SIDE, WHEN HE WAS NOT THERE TO HEAR THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN KEVIN AND I.

I WAS GIVEN AN INCORRECT COLOR THAT KEVIN PHONED ME ABOUT AFTER I SIGNED THE CONTRACT, OF WHICH HE WOULD NOT BE USING.

HE SAID THERE HAVE BEEN PROBLEMS WITH IT, SO I AGREED VERBALLY TO CHANGE IT. IT HOWEVER WAS INSTALLED ANYWAY & NOW LOWES WILL NOT WORK WITH ME, AS IT WAS NOT IN THE CONTRACT & KEVIN IS NOT COMING FORTH WITH THE TRUTH!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Cons: Kevin in sales install, Lack of communication, Store knowingly sticking us with a defecive product, Poor customer service.

• Bad Communiation

Comments

Sounds like you learned a valuable lesson. Unless you have it in writing you don't have a leg to stand on. Anytime you are ordering a product or having work done get the details on a written sales contract.