I have been trying for a month to get the correct information from Lowe's on the Studio shed from a brochure of theirs titled, "Better Built Barns-Quality Sheds." No item number is included for anything in this brochure. I was first sent to the "Pro Desk" from "Customer Service." They spent 7 minutes with me and said, call a "toll free" number (which is never really toll free for a cell phone with limited minutes).

I have repeatedly called this number only to be put on hold indefinitely.

I tried Lowe's online, but that only brought someone completely lost without an item number.

When I finally reached somebody in North Carolina (I'm in Washington), he required an item number, then passed me off to another party in Washington: a garden center with a very rude woman who didn't want to talk to me.

I have wasted too many minutes and am going without phone service for the rest of the month because of Lowe's. Forget about business from me.

I'll go with another company. Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments

IT SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM TO ME!

Why would you waste a month trying to get the information? If they aren't able to provide information on a product in a timely manner in order to make a sale what do you think the service will be like after they have your money? Should have looked elsewhere a long time ago.