12071 Industry Blvd, Jackson, CA 95642, USA
3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

To whomever cares,

My wife and I recently purchased Silestone quartz counter tops from the Lowe’s in Martell, California. The counter tops were installed by O.R. Enterprises on January 12, 2018. Within the first 30 days of installation the countertops cracked in four separate locations on two separate slabs (have had additional cracks since on another slab). Obviously the Silestone quartz counter tops Lowe’s sold us is an inferior product and complete garbage, not worth the $3888.11 we spent on them.

I’m sending this in frustration at the complete nightmare my wife and I have experienced in attempting to resolve this issue with Lowe’s, O.R. Enterprises and Silestone.

Our warranty request was denied from Silestone, due to the fact Silestone, “assumed” we must of used our countertops in an, “abnormal use or conditions.” So much for the 25 year warranty Silestone promised- completely worthless and misleading. Silestone advertises quartz as, “one of the strongest minerals on earth.” Well apparently, normal use in our kitchen broke the strongest mineral on earth- pathetic. I read in our installation package from Lowe’s that, “Anything less than perfect is failing to our team.” Here we are-you failed us miserably- please do something about it! One of the main reasons we used Lowe’s in the first place is that we trusted Lowe’s to take care of us if anything did go wrong with the counter tops. We have had negative experiences with contractors in the past, and understood we would pay a little more to trust Lowe’s to help us if we had any problems. Where are you now?

The only help Lowe’s and O.R Enterprises have offered is if we pay them more money? And apparently, with each new crack we find, the price goes up even more? What kind of customer service is this?!? What did we do to be treated so poorly? We just don’t think anyone really cares about us and just assumes we must have mistreated our counter tops we paid so much for.

Our plead for help in this manner has gone unanswered by Martell Lowe’s, O.R. Enterprises and Silestone. I’m sending this to every corporate email I can find on the internet for Lowe’s, O.R. Enterprises and Silestone for help. I will also be sending this to every local and state websites I can find for any assistance, guidance and legal action afforded to us.

Big businesses got paid, and could care less about one veteran’s family in a small rural community in California.

Abandoned,

Product or Service Mentioned: Silestone Countertop.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 27.

Comments

Hi, I´m Victoria Quiles from Cosentino. We have been reading about your problem with your Silestone countertops and we would like to help you.Could you please call our customer service in order to explain your situation?This is the telephone: 786-686-5120Thanks!Best regards

Having sold quartz countertops for years it sounds odd that installed tops would crack. You don't say what Lowes, the installer and Silestone are saying is the cause of the cracking that is outside the warranty. Are the tops properly supported and adhered to the cabinets?

something is fishy here.