1.5

I am waiting on hold as I write this complaint for the last 69 minutes and 31 seconds. Every time I call Lowes Advantage Plan Services Lines, it's like this any day of the week.

This is the worst Customer Service ever. I have come to the conclusion I will stop coming to Lowes which 7 miles from my home and travel 14 miles to go to Home Depot or Menards

User's recommendation: Don't buy Appliances at Lowes and never buy their warranty!

Location: Hamilton, Ohio

Comments

#2025801

" go to Home Depot or Menards" LOL...Something tells me you haven't visited the complaint pages for those stores... It's the same thing over and over.

You're trying to be cheap and now pay the price in the form of lost time waiting on hold. As earlier mentioned, stop being cheap and PAY MORE for local contractors, hardware stores, lumber yards, and other vendors.

Assuming your thing for low prices hasn't run them out of business and you're willing to spend your time WISELY research local options rather than spend 69 minutes on hold. Your choice muppet.

#2025579

I’d shop at a local retailer and not a big box store! You complain about $44?

They would rather lose you as a customer than deal with that. Bye Felicia!

Lowes Reviews