2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Lowes.com had a mulitpositon ladder advertised on their website for about $35 , I purchased 2 of them, completed order, received a comformation email . The next day, I received an email from Lowes.com informing me that the price was incorrect and was a clerical error and they were cancelling the order.

Just that quick, no regret, no remorse, no compensation for me or my time or the fact that my funds are on hold waiting to be returned to my account.

This is not my first problem with purchasing at lowes.com , other times had orders cancelled becasue the item was no longer in stock although their inventory system stated there were several available. I am only one person and Lowes.com will surely not notice me not buying from them anymore, so I come here to vent my frustrations

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Cons: Poor customer service from corporate - 800-445-6937, Did not honor advertised pricing.

Comments

Other retailers do the same things.

Take a minute to scroll to the bottom of the opening page of their site and hit Terms and conditions. Reading through it you will find they can not and do not guarantee the accuracy of many things including prices.

By reading their terms and conditions you will be left to believe that you can't believe anything you see on their site and that they will take absolutely no responsibility for anything related to anything you see there. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.