Stuart, Florida

Lowes in Stuart has an employee stand outside drumming up work. Do you need your bathroom remodeled?

Why yes, yes I do. So I listened to his sales pitch. Heard about their wonderful new "design" team! Okay why not just get an estimate I thought.

Needing to remodel my kids bathroom, I paid the $75 to get Lowes "Design Specialist" along with her team, out to measure and make notes to give me an estimate.

After waiting two weeks (no calls in between) I finally call HER and make an appointment to meet. On the day of I am on my way to the store and she calls and says she has to move the meeting to the afternoon! Cares only about her time & schedule. Meet up two days later and spend over an hour going over the $17+ thousand dollar estimate!

Of course I want to make changes! Which I did and was left with her telling me I would get an email with the new revised estimate. I patiently waited for three weeks without so much as a phone call. I text her and get a text back with her telling me she ASSUMED I didn't want to do the job because it blew my budget!!

Really? Totally unprofessional.

I called the manager, will get my $75 back but I feel it's important to report things like this to warn others.

Lesson learned! I should have went to a local professional kitchen/bath store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Comments