State: Alabama Product: Lowes Cashier Clear all filters (2 of 78 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Blountsville, Alabama - Lowe's lying say they don't tape the exit door!

Funny how some doctors and people like Lowes are willing to do anything to keep from helping a person with no insurance that gets seriously hurt in there store spending hundreds of dollars! I don't have any insurance and never sued a sole in my life. Was in Lowes and was involved in an accident with a heavy 5gallon bucket of mud hitting me in the neck. several years later no better, been under treatment plan and need surgery now. At the time of accident, we had to wait on the store manager, forever! When he came out he said, he had watched the video and i was pulling some real ninja moves trying to keep that off me and persisted to do the gestures that i had made. 6Mo later denying to attorneys that there is a film of that day. I have the receipt and was told there is a code that tells what location on the tape that the purchase can be found? is this true?Was also told it had sound, so it could be heard that the frontline cashier said she had been telling lowes they needed to fix the problem bf someone got hurt.Now denies!

Unless you seek legal councel, you get what you deserve.

I had an injury at a BigBox hardware store... I asked for assistence with a heavy object. The clerk jerked it a, it sliped out of my had, landed and broke my big toe. Noone would do anything. They handed me a form to sign! I filled it out and hobbled to my car and immediatly went to the emergency room. Bill? I told them it was to be paid for my the retail store. No questions, and they did. Follow-ups also.

A retail store will always deny fault - to minimize potential lawsuits. No help will be offered, and you will be treated like a thief.

Hire a lawyer. They will do he rest.

Review
Service
Lowes Cashier

Lowes in Mobile, Alabama - Turned away for 34 cents

I rent out houses so I frequent Lowe's about 2 or 3 times a week. Upon checking out, I realized I couldn't find a portion of my money. My total was 21.34 and I had 21.00 in my hand.The cashier told me that she didn't care if it was 10 cents and suggested I ask someone in the store for the change.It should come as no surprise that I am black.I spend at least 30,000 dollars a year at the Lowe's on the beltline in Mobile,Al and I was turned away for 34 cents.

This is not about you being black, this is about you not having enough change.

I am from Canada. I dont have to like you at all and Unite with you. ***.

You should be all ashamed of yourselves. Today is September 11th.

Nine years ago we were attacked by terrorists. Instead of bashing and hating blacks we need to Unite as a country and treat each other nicely.

In another complaint when a wal-mart cashier allowed her purchase 23 cents short she accused her of racism because she claimed the cashier thought she was homeless and had a poor job because she is black.

I am black or white or green or who gives a ***. I can't believe that the color of your skin even comes to play in this post.

The way I see it, you want Lowes to give you $485. If you honestly do spend $30000 a year at lowes and you average $21.34 at each visit, but you only want to spend $21, then that means you will make about 1428 visits to lowes in a year. If you expect them to give you $0.34 every time then it comes out to $485.52.

Yes it sucks that you went to Lowes and created a bill you couldn't afford, but don't blame the company for your shortcomings. How about this why don't you send me $425 and we'll call it even.

These "4" *** are just one who had made a fool of himself/herself and just can't let it go. Get a life!

It happens all the time. Someone posts a letter.

They post things most people don't agree with, create another account, agree with themselves pretending to be someone else. Eventually screw up, get caught. Usually after this they stop posting but Rainta just wants to be heard. The real weak person here is not everyone, but Ranita/Rainta/wow25/wow25!!(all the same person).

Weak because they have to create more than one identity to make it look like people are siding with them, and weak that they have to attack a 12 year old online when he is right and she is wrong. You are weak Ranita and all your other identities.

When someone makes a fool of themselves, then continues to argue making them more foolish. Instead of admitting that she is Ranita.

Ranita makes another account pretending to be somewhere else.

When caught because the other person spoke in first person form she claims she is being impersonated and using both accounts to lash out. She is too angry to make sure she is using the correct account.

Thank you Wow25!!, I have always appreciated your support. These loser refuse to see the isssue as you we see it.

It is not about the 34 cents it is about the fact that the manager had me beg for 34 cents. No way these crackers would give a white person a nickel much less 34 cents, they are all racist. Only you can see my letter and read between the lines. That *** "don't be fooled Kelvin" is a fool.

They think they are smart but they are just plain dumb white trash. Just like Zachary, Trevor, Irish and all the other posters.

You idiots, like I said my login name is wow25!!! not Wow 25.

Also Trevor is a racist *** even though he is standing up for us.

Ranita and I are completely two different people. Someone is pretending to be us to make us look bad.

We assume you are Ranita because you slipped up. In your last post gave it away.

Now that you are caught you are making excuses.

"Both" Wow25, an ranita have the same attitude towards whites, both have claimed to have people using their names falsly. Both think that they are in the right and everyone else is wrong. Both think their views are more important than others.

There are many common things towards "both" you posters. "Both result to childish name calling." What is truely disgusting is that you are pretending to be two different people, and nor respecting other people's views. Trevor is being nice to the "two" of you and you are asking why he is so interested in your post. Just because he does not think this is racism does not mean him or any other people should not be interested in this letter.

If you or "Ranita" as you use as well don't want people responding to your letter have it removed. It took you a good three days to come up with a reply to where you goofed up.

wow25!!!

Let me start off with saying "you people are disgusting!"You assume I'm Ranita because its too hard for your weak minds to fathom that someone else would actually agree with her instead of playing follow the leader like the rest of you! FYI this copycat wow25 is a joke...if all of you take a closer look at the name you would see that my log in name is wow25(!!!) not wow25. and I have not posted anything since 8-30-2010.But since I've just called this copycat out with their dumb *** I'm sure they will correct their error the next time.

So don't be fooled Kelvin your really smart (NOT)Your a *** who wants to be smart but your so far from it! and Its obvious, its obvious to me that your as dumb as your simple sentences!

Who did enlighten me was Trevor because you said that this is not the first time someone has impersonated another person on her before. That maybe true but the fact remains I don't like the simple mindedness that everyone seems to have, and the games you all play. Why are you so engrossed with Ranita's post?

Let me tell you a little something about me the real wow25!!! I'm not Ranita because if I had written the same post and some freaking rednecks started attacking me...I would have cursed everyone out who tried to attack me like. The poster who called her a N***** just because she her ground,I would have really hurt your feelings!All of you on her are a joke and I don't time to finger wrestle with any of you ignorant people! So FYI this will be my last post because this hatred is beneath me and so are all of you!

No I am not ranita. I am just defending her when everyone is bashing her.

The cashier at Lowes had no right to ask her to beg for money from whites. First of all a white would never give blacks a dime. They are that hateful.

Second this makes blacks look less important than they are. That is exactely what the cashier was doing when she asked me to beg for money.

If she said she did not post the rude comments maybe she did and maybe she did not. We don't know for sure but let's take her word for it because this sort of thing has happened before on here.

Ranita, I don't think they are doing this to make you look bad, they just want attention, or you could be right about them making you look bad or it could be both. Just see if you can change your username somehow.

Others when they had this problem did this. I think you have to edit your profile or something.

That you are wow25. There is a post under her name saying.

"Thanks for agreeing with me, ranita25" Explain that. Instead of admitting your mistake you deny it when caught. Then you say just look at the language. Her language is no different than yours.

You say you are not racist, but neither is the cashier. Only a few posters are racist. But Zachary, Irish as you claimed are racist are not.

The cashier is not. Seriously grow up for someone who is 28 you sure act like a school girl.

ranita

Not a race issue,You start off by saying -you people.I love it.You have made my point!!Did you say racism disappeared in the 60's.It made it illegal.DRUGS are illegal,right?You just hide it.You say I had only two options.I had the option to call a manager.What do you think the manager's job is?Please post no more than two lines next time.You also say figure of speech is unacceptable behavior for an educated woman but you say country words like Gosh.You watch a lot of the andy griffin show.I get it.I have nothing to prove to a racist and my life says it all.If I say a post is not mine then at least consider it you racist.

ranita

Trevor you made a good point.Her customer service skills could need an adjustment.I have been told that the proof is in the pudding and my pudding was sour!

ranita

Kevin,kevin,kevin-I can assure you I'm not wow25.It is easy for an account to be created but it is hard to impersonate me.Consider my language I requested.You claim you knew this and that but I made the entire page aware of the problem at hand.I stand behind each post with confidence.There is passion in my post.I created my complaint because I didn't feel the cashier treated me fairly.It was her tone and demeanor when I simply asked for a manager.She told me to search the store and maybe someone would give it to me.I felt that was rude and why would anyone be rude to a loyal customer?Kevin,you tell me.I CAN HANDLE THE UGLY POST although you say no one is attacking me-I see nigg-- on several post.Is that an attack?My mother who did a wonderful job raising me didn't create my brain.I am not a racist.I am against it in fact but whites have hid behind a mask for too long.Not one white have said anything against the people who said *** because they are all thinking it.You may not even hate us but can you love us.Can we get equality? ***,can I get a manager?

It is obvious that Ranits is wow25. She just created another account and forgot which account she was on.

Ranita, no one needs to make you look bad. You are making yourself look bad. However like Kevin said. Just like Ranita has the right to express herself so does everyone else.

Also Ranita aka wow25, if you read the comments you would know that people are replying to what happened, however this three year old trapped in a 28 year old's body refuses to see what other's are saying. I have children of my own and I always taught them to admit the truth when they make a mistake. No one taught this to Ranita. What is fishy aboiut this whole incident is that wow25 posted as if she were the person creating the story.

Even if someone was not using her name(which I doubt, I think it is all her and the reason I think this has nothing to do with her race.) Is because everytime a bad post appears under her name she denies it. She just called the person she claims to be impersonating her a dummy. She denied calling Zachary names. Let's face it.

This is either written by a child to get attention, or Ranita has very low self esteem and was not brought up right. This has nothing to do with her race thought. Just she does not have the guts to admit her mistakes which is very sad. Just like she has the right to believe that she was treated with racism, we have the right to tell us what we think.

If she can't handle our feedback she should not have shared her story. Also wow25 and Ranita have the same hatrid and discrinination towards whites. How do you know that they would not give her, I mean you the 34 cents? No one is attacking this one person who chooses to act like a three year old.

They are just stating their views and she goes around calling them names, accusing them of being bad parents then taking back her posts when she regrets posting them. She has anger issues it is quite clear. As you can see people do support her, but what they don't like is her quick conclsion to racism. However since ranita and wow25 are obviously the same person I guess "both" of you will not see reason.

You may think we are all uneducated but when pretending to be a second person Ranita at least know which account you are using when you are supporting yourself. We were not born yesterday and we are not as dumb as you think we are, or say we are. I knew right away that once you regretted it you would deny calling Zachary names instead of admitting to it.

Your mother must be proud. Then again maybe I should not say this sarcastically since she perhaps raised you to cry racism for silly things.

ranita is a ***, and just like she has the right to free speech so do we. if she can't take it maybe she should not be posting.

Thanks for agreeing with me Wow25, at least one person believes me. I appreciate it.

wow25!!!

It's shocking to me how all of the posters have a problem with Ranita exercising her right which is freedom of speech as everyone else does on the website. Based on everything I have read on here this woman felt this was poor treatment along with racism.Everyone is singling out 34 cents..what does she have to do paint a picture for you? She pointed out the cashier could have given her the contractors discount and refused to and she didn't call a manager like she asked.Use your good sense to see what is unwritten as well and you can see. What employee refuses to get a manage at a customers request? Plus the line of whites who didn't even offer the spare change in their pockets. I've been in line before and I give people change all the time without a second thought,whats so hard about being kind? I can empathize with the situation on top of that she's in Alabama for crying out loud!Its clear to me that this woman posted her experience and everyone jumped defensive when she mentioned race.She seems smart and opinionated not unreasonable.

Racism is still every much alive and one post proves that by calling her a "N*****" and another by saying "you people","go back to Africa" That's the way most of you truly feel and you only prove her right!I can also sense many of you are who are posting racial comments are threatened by her. I haven't read her call whites *** woods,crackers,rednecks,trailer trash.

Not one person on her has written anything supporting her story instead you picked it apart and tried to clean the messiness about it up and gave it your stamp of approval. Everyone is attacking this one person how sad but I can tell she isn't afraid at all with your remarks and Oh I do believe her when she says she didn't write some of those comments just on her grammar alone. One poster even said maybe not a hacker but some just using her name instead of their own..with everything she has written I just since a bit of arrogance behind her tone so someone is playing copycat but their missing all of the *** behind their message! Some of you are even intrigued by the infamous Ranita otherwise why would she have over 100 hits in a couple of days on here!

:x

ranita

This is funny.If you would consider language first, you would see that there is someone pretending to be me.I HAVE NOT replied for hours.I can assure you someone is posting comments to make me look bad.It seems simple to change your name.I promise all readers you are talking with a well educated negro.I have twenty minutes before I am expected to arrive at the office.So for the dummy that talks to another Ranita-Be my guest.I love the people who couldn't wait to say *** in their comments.Am I suppose to be offended?White people love to say-Go back to Africa.It would seem to me that if you traveled all the way to Africa to retrieve us it must be something special about us.I couldn't imagine going to the jungle to collect animals and they take over my home.I'd tell them to go back too.Oh, the threats of life. The privilege of being a ***!!I will return proper comments later.I promise.I have to go point my finger at some fine white folks for a minute then head back to -Africa.ha ha

Ranita is just too stubborn to admit she is wrong and EVERYONE here can tell her she is an *** but she is going to think she is right. I feel sorry for the people who have to deal with her on a daily basis.

She twists everything so she is right, everyone else is racist, and everyone is against her.

Bull ***! Ranita, you just need to go away.

She can't even multiply. Go back to school. Better yet GO BACK to where you originated from!

You sure are acting like a N*****! Get a life and let it be.

Good Lord never said he/she beat their child. Obviously you didn't have enough beatings!

You are just a low life N and can't get past the fact that you think you are owed something. If you don't like it, then get your black *** back to Africa and be done with it!

Actually she is wrong I wont be 12 till 13 days.

For an adult of 28 to call a child of 12 dumb for any reason is just low.(assuming Zachary is 12 as you think) However you seem to think he is 12 and you are calling him dumb, black, white, green or purple that is low.

Zachary you are racist as well and very dumb. What does 1998 reflect your year of birth.

So what that makes you 12 years old? You probably did not even bother doing the math. I bet you just assumed that I was wrong because I am black. Probably think blacks are too dumb to figure out simple math.

Well do the math 34 cents times one hundred customers is $3.40 not $34. Don't assume I am wrong just because I am black. Do the math before acting like I am dumb. Blacks are not dumb.

Whites just think we are because they are racist. You must be white or less black than me.

Actually they are right 100 times .34 is $34 not 3.40.

You are very dumb, "Normal has a good point"

If 100 people short changed her 34 cents each then she would be short $3.40 not $34.

You are quick to assume. You assume that "normal" is a lady who does not do anything nice unless someone is watching but yet you don't like people to make assumptions about you.

You make me laugh. You are wrong like everyone else said this isn't racism. Get that out of your thick skull.

Someone claimed you are acting ten that is a disgrace to all ten year olds since they know better you are acting five and I am not saying this because of your skin color. I am saying this because you are stubborn.

Too bad ranita is too stubborn to see it. She probably gets lets say one hundred customers a day.

Let's say everyone of those customers was short 34 cents. That would make them $34 short at the end of the night. You say you are 28 years old, from they way you are acting I would have thought you were three years old. I think they think you expect whites to owe you things because you seem to think because of earlier racism it is your turn to be racist.

That is what you are implying in your letter and replies that because of the racism in the earlier years they owe you something. You were not even around then. Then when others don't agree with you you say they are racist as well. Not everything is about race.

Some things just happen. People were just trying to help you but you twist their words around, and claim they are doing the same, when you are the one doing this.

Good Lord, you are a bad parent and if I lived near you I would accuse you of beating your child so she can be raised by someone who is not racist. Obviously you are lying about the 23 cents, and trevor you are lying about the penny because you are white and racist and don't want to admit whites are racist.

No one hacked you, you can post any name you want where it says name. No offence to the other posters but I doubt any of them have any hacking skills.

:grin

However this is not racism. Some stores allow you to be short changed up to a certain amount. Some don't allow one cent short. I know because I have seen a case where this lady was short once cent and they demanded that penny.

Yes the situation is embarassing but don't be too quick to jump to the conclusion that it has something to do with your color.

Do you have proof if you were white that she would not act the same way. Refuse to allow the purchase, not call a manager and tell you to get change from others.

This is store policy probably that a cashier cannot be short changed. She could be written up or lose her job if she is short changed.

34 cents seems to be a big deal to you. This has nothing to do with the color of your skin. You are probably the type of person who if you were asked to wait your turn, you would cry racism. Tasha is right you people cry racism for the smallest thing.

If something like this happened to any other person they would not cry racism. Why is it that blacks are too quick to claim racism. I have read complaints where you people have complained about racism because one of your chicken nuggets were bent, another person cried racism because her daughter was picked up for shoplifting when the daughter actually was shoplifting. Gosh, this is probably store policy not racism.

You are making a big deal over 34 cents. Since you were 34 cents short they have every right to turn you down. Stop making everything bad that happens to you a race issue. I bet this is not the first time you cried racism when things did not go your way.

Yes there was a lot or racism in the 60's, and there still is now, but you seem to be holding the 60's racism against every white person. Then when other posters disagree with you you tell them that they are all racist. You even claim that people less black than you are racist. You write things then instead of having the guts to admit you are wrong you claim you were hacked.

Well why would someone *** this website? What do they have to gain from it? You just don't want to admit that you made that comment out of anger and frustration. If someone did *** your account they would change the password so you have no access to it.

You are just making excuses. Also when someone says you are playing the race card, they are not making it seem like you are playing a game, they are telling you that you cry racism over the smallest of things. You obviously are not educated with "figure of speech" I bet if someone says something is a piece of cake you expect them to give you some cake, and if they don't and tell you that it was just a figure of speech, you accuse them of racism and not giving you any cake because you are black. Well you are a few fries short of a happy meal.

She did not disrespect you. You had two choices either ask around for 34 cents or leave. The manager was busy most likely and probably would have said the same thing. She could not tell you the manager was busy because you would probably accuse him of racism.

Infact I bet if he was busy with another person white or black and said that he was busy you would be saying he or she is racist since the black person is less black than you. People are focused on the whole story, however you are twisting your words around, changing your story, posting stuff, claiming you were hacked instead of admitting you made a mistake. My guess is you were just as rude to the cashier as you are to these other posters. No one is twisting your words around.

They are just saying to you that if "racism" was in your favor you would not care. You are just too stubborn to realise the truth and think you are right and everyone else is wrong. You are acting like a ten year old who does not want to listen to reason. About the 34 cents, a manager is very busy.

Most likely she asked you to ask around for two reasons. One, he would say the same thing. Two even if he were to accept you 34 cents short it would be most likely be that you would find someone willing to give you 34 cents before he arrived.

However if you did go around asking for 34 cents and if a white or less black person said no you would accuse them of racism as well. Everyone is focused on the whole story, however you are too stubborn to admit you are wrong.

You didn't have enough money. PERIOD.

I went to CVS this weekend and was short 23 cents. Guess what I did? I sent my kid out to the car to get the change so I could pay what I owed. I am a white person and the cashier was also white.

Now if the cashier had been black, should I have balked about the 23 cents and played the race card? No, you pay what you owe and if you don't have it, put something back!

ranita

Thanks Al,you hit the nail on the head.I assume you have never misplaced change before.Well I did for the first time.I didn't know that being 34 cents gave someone the right to tell you to search the store and ask someone.Race card.You make it sound like a game.Racism is no laughing matter sir.When I request for a manager,I expect it as a right.Don't combine it.My fault I was 34 cents short.Her fault for disrespecting me over it.I expected wait one minute ma'am while I call you a manager not I suggest you ask another customer.Stay focused with the whole story.

ranita

Yearh sure,I can assure you I have no regrets.I did not write the comment claiming to be blacker than irish.We all know that even if you have a black spot on the tip of your toe-you're black.I'm not computer literate but I know when I see a comment that says my name but I didn't write.Please hacker let me make my own bed hard,I don't need any help

Just sounds like another person blaming others for their short-comings. It seems that nowadays no one can take responsibility for what they do or don't do. It's always gotta be someone else's fault, and if the race-card can be thrown it makes it all the better.

ranita

Okay,I have never viewed life from a normal point of view.You[in a normal world]think I hate white people because I told the truth.WHICH line did I write that wasn\'t the truth.Yes,the truth is better left under the rug.I love everyone the same.Most blacks would say I laugh in white folks face too much.I went right to work[second job] and told a white co-worker what happened.He agreed with me.He couldn\'t believe she told me to ask someone in the store.He said I hate racist without me even disclosing my person feelings toward it.The next time my white tenant says she short I\'ll suggest she search the neighborhood hoping someone will give it to her.She\'s a kind older lady with class but I assume she\'ll curse me out.I\'ll try it, but this time roles reverse.I ALSO find that most people who treat others like that see that woman\'s point of view.I was raised by a kind mother who never turned away a stranger.I bet[just assuming]you\'re a lady that has never done a kindness for a stranger unless someone was watching.

ranita

Normal,I am 28 years old,rent out houses, and I don't own a credit card.point blank.I pay cash for everything and if it soothes your mind not to believe it, then fine.The fact, was that I could not find all of my money.I was in a hurry trying to fix something for a tenant and I needed both items.I asked her to call a manager which wouldn't have caused her register to become short.She suggested I search the store and ask strangers for it.I felt disrespected.I laughed when you said white people are honest to pay the bill;All of it.I suspect you can after years of free labor.I don't know where you got the idea that I expect white people owe me anything.Disregard all I said and focus on just the 34 cents and you might be right!!Consider that I asked her to call a manager to make arrangements and you're wrong.I know there was a better solution.I treat everyone fair.I guess I figure the money as no big deal but I can see that 34 cents is the new dollar in poor people's world.Funny.I'll start tipping valet quarters.ha ha

Ranita, Let's look at the facts. You tried to buy something with less than the total price.

You complained that 34 cents was such a pittance that you should be cut some slack. If it was such a small amount why didn't you just shut up and pay the change? How about putting something back and lowering the bill? You say you own several rental properties and you don't have a credit card?

You accuse the cashier of being racist but the reason you're being treated differently is that a white person is honest enough to pay the bill; ALL of it. Who do you think has to balance the cashier's till at the end of the day? The cashier might process hundreds of customers every day. Should they all get a break on the change just because the customer just happens to be "a little short"?

The store wasn't racist; you are for being hostile once again to whites who were only trying to help you by providing the same products and services that they provide to everyone else. You continue living the mentality that they(the whites) owe you a living.

You want "change" it's simple. Start treating others fairly.

You don't see things in a normal person's point of view. You are upset because you are not getting a discount.

That is the main issue here. Like Irish said you want special treatment. You obviously hate whites from your comments. Quit complaining you were 34 cents short.

Has nothing to do with your color. It had to do with you not having enough money.

"This last comment to irish with rss to the side of it was not written by me.A hacker is in the mist."

That is what everyone says when they type something they regret.

ranita

The worst part for me was when she suggested I browse the store and ask someone for the change assuming I'm comfortable with that.I simply asked her to call a manager which she wouldn't do.I don't need loans or handouts but a break would have been nice.I have been in line and bought a person $40.00 worth of groceries.I am building a house this year and I promise not even a dollar shall go to Lowe's.That's business.Greed is why most americans are broke.God gave us too much for us to act like that.I didn't mention the line full of kind white americans that simply turned their head.I didn't expect anything although the lady spoke loud enough for each of them to hear.The fact of the matter is that there were options to handling the matter in which the cashier refused to do.Why then would she turn down a valued customer for 34 cents without at least considering other options?

ranita

Okay,I am not racist but I understand it.I assume based on years of fighting for equal treatment.Have you forgotten Martin Luther-you fill in the rest.The only reason a white person is discriminated, is because we reap what we sow.Years of slaughtering other races tend to cause hard feelings.It could have been 2 cents and she would have turned me away.I'm a loyal customer due loyalty.

ranita

Irish,what contractor do you know that don't receive discounts.Hair dressers get discounts on hair supplies.Even Sam's give discounts on bulk items.It says your constant dedication is rewarded.The store manager said she should have called him.If it were not normal for contractors to receive discounts I would not have claimed racism.I don't need anyone to tell me when I am treated unfairly.

ranita

Everyone who replied to my letter is racist even Irish who is also black. Not all whites are racist.

As you can see even blacks are racist against other blacks.

The blacker you are the more racist treatment you get. I must be blacker than Irish.

You assume that whites are racist and don't understand. Don't you think they also face discrimination (which you did not in this case).

They are discriminated against for different things.

Also assuming a white person and that whites will not understand and assuming everyone posting is white. Isn't that racism/discrimination on your hand?

I myself am black and this is not racism. Trust me.

This is just a classic case of a cashier being a ***. Or maybe the manager does not like people giving less money. To be honest you were thieving on her by trying to shortchange her for 34 cents and get away with it. It is because of people like you that when we really face racism that we are not believed.

It is because of people like you that when we claim racism and if it is real that they think we are just playing the race card. Stop encouraging these steryotypes by giving in to them.

Yes you do think that you as a contractor should get better treatment than the average customer isn't that discrimation as well. Only it works in your favor so you don't care.

#182013

Paul,another thing.When did it grow old?My mother can remember signs that said colored.It wasn't that long ago you openly said blacks were nothing and now we should forget.I don't harp on it but I am aware.Racism is an ugly thing white people imposed on every nation.I realize that only color makes you special,GROW UP,not wealth!!!34 cents is change,literally!!!

#182011

Why is racism such an explosive word?It is a fact of life, proven over years of treatment.Lowe's discount items for contractors on a normal basis but the cashier wouldn't call a manager for me.The business thrives on customers that are dedicated to the business.Any real business learns to take care of those customers.Oh yeah paul,create the paint and cure centuries of ignorance.

#182007

For starters, I am a very good landlord and treat both my black and white tenants equally.I can assure you that with this economy I let far more than cents slide by.There is never a reason to turn a valued costumer away for 34 cents.Every reply was by someone other than a black person.I am not upset butI would never expect a white person to understand.

WAA WAA WAA !!!!! IF you dont have the money you shouldnt be crying!!!!!!

This discrimination line by certain nationalities grows old !!!!

If you think its your color then buy some paint and change it!!!!!!! :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

She complains she was turned down because she was short 34 cents, yet I bet if someone was short 34 cents on their rent she would do the same

@hyprocrite

I think I will be one of her tenents and short change her. If she complains and says that I have to pay the full amount. I will say it is because she is racist against whites.

If were renting from her and if I complained and asked for her repair things she would probably accuse me of being a racist. If we had disagreements she would probably blame me for disagreeing with her because she is black.

Seriously GROW UP. It does not matter if you are white, black, or green.

You were turned away because you did not have enough money. They are a business. Then you go abuot mentioninhat you rent out houses and spend $30000 a year and expect special treatment for that. This has nothing to do with your skin color.

Quit crying racism over everything and grow up.

You expect to be treated special for spending $30000 a year and renting houses but once someone says you are not allowed to do something you automatically assume discrimination when any white person would be treated the same. GROW UP.

View more comments (60)
Review
#196013 Review #196013 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Lowes Cashier

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111