State: Alabama Product: Lowes Siding Installation Clear all filters (1 of 12 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Mobile, Alabama - Siding

A Lowes consultant came to my home in February, I Purchased a lemon home. It needed a lot of work, more than I thought, so I trusted Lowes to do most of the work. I am a single mother doing the best I can. I was given a price and right then and there I signed the contract. Now mind you this is February. March and April came and went no work, I called Lowes in May and I was told that the siding we agreed upon was no longer in stock and they have something similar. Well my daughter is getting married in August so like every mother I wanted her to take pictures as she leaves home. So I agreed to it. June and July came no Lowes, I called and spoke to the unfriendly manager, he asked me what did I want him to do about it. I was told that the people who are going to install will contact me. Finally in August I was contacted and told that it has been raining and there was nothing they could do. Finally the contractors came and the day my daughter got married they were outside my home hanging the siding. So therefore no wedding pictures in front of her home. A big company like Lowes really disappointed me, not only did it take 6 months to put siding on my home, when I look back at my daughters wedding pictures they begin from the church, this is a memory my daughter will never get back.
Review
Service
Lowes Siding Installation
Cons
  • Poor treatment of customer
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111