Hamilton, Ontario

I have to tell everyone with my experience with Lowes. I bought a Halloween decoration that was 119.99 for 19.99 and ordered 3 of this item.

I received a confirmation for the items to be picked up.

3 hours later I received another email cancelling my order.

When I called Lowes to find out what was up, they told me they cancelled the order due to advertising at the incorrect price. After discussing that it isn't my problem that their web guy screwed up the pricing and they SHOULD do the right thing and give me the items at what I ordered them at, they refused.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Shopping Advertisement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Pros: Item i tried to purchase.

Lowes Cons: Not being honorable in business and promises.

Comments

Cartersville, Georgia, United States #1233039

Boo hoo!

anonymous said - "GUESS WHAT LOWES, When we renovate our house this spring we wont even be purchasing a screw from you."

Good! Stay away, Lowe's is in business to make profit. If you want these deep discounts, there is no difference if you buy from them or not!

Marion, Ohio, United States #1223796

State laws in every state say any retailer has the right to correct ANY price at the point of purchase. Why?

Because scam artists like you have been switching prices for years. They have every right to correct an incorrect advertised price at any time.

Wow! Another perfect person.

Can you actually say you have never made a mistake in your life? Someone made a mistake and they corrected it. You have no right to profit from another human beings error.

I'd be willing to bet that if the price was listed at $119 and they canceled your order and said the price was wrong, you can re-order at $19 you wouldn't be demanding they charge you $119. Perhaps you SHOULD do the right thing and realize that most humans are not as perfect as you are and not try and make a buck of someones error.