Waxahachie, Texas
4.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

today I went to the place I always go for building and repair products first off I needed a key copied. As expected no one was at the counter

another customer arrived looking for Doorknobs. Security came by and noticed we were not being waited on and attempted to get help

for us via the intercom - no one responded, so finally he attempted to

help them himself-I waited and still no one came. I also needed a water filter- no one there.. I went to the office to find the store manager who told me all the personell had been sent to aid the hurricane victims in Louiseana, like I was *** enough to believe that. Lowes is no longer my store of choice. I spent an average of 200.00 a month in this store. I can turn left instead of right and spend my money at Home Depot.

Jerry Proffitt Waxahachie TX

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: no sales people +management attitude.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Quality mdse good prices.

Lowes Cons: Management and customer service, Answer.

Comments

You're bragging about spending 2400 dollars a year anywhere? You really make sure you keep their lights on huh? Maybe instead of standing at a counter expecting someone to just magically appear try finding someone to assist you instead.

@Anonymous

I believe you should be hanging out at Lowes, with the rest of the tools!

@Anonymous

Lol the definition of a tool is someone who stands around waiting on others. You are the definition of the problems with this country.

In need of others to fulfill ones own success. Grow up and be your own man, no *** a large corporation in America has its own agenda as well as there are thousands of others that need *** just in the town that you live in.

Be your own man get your own *** done. Make your money.