4.1

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This might be the straw that broke the camels back. We recently moved and the RE agent gave us a gift card.

Everytime I go back to return something that partially utilized a gift card, you give me a new card back. This is a never ending cycle. Finally, I thought I would be free of the 2 gift cards in my wallet. And you wouldn't believe this but your system was down.

So, I still had to buy the paint but could not utilize the gift cards.

Also, annoying is the fact that you don't take credit cards to pay off our lowes card. I have had my lowes card for several years and I am not seriously considering getting a home depot card. They have constantly offered me discounts over the 5%.

Please help! Change your policies or at least help use these gift cards before I lose them and lose money.

Seriously annoyed. Jeff

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

If you want to stop getting gift cards, then stop returning things over and over again. You may not believe me, but trust me, it really is that simple.

Get some help for that addiction of buying and returning stuff.

Also, where have you ever gone that allows you to pay off a credit card with a credit card? And how does that make sense to you?

#2034448

If any part of your return utilized a gift card, you will get a gift card as the return. Keeps scammers from cashing out! Hahahaha loser

#2034447

You can’t use a credit card to pay off another credit card. I thought we were talking about a store gift card that was free to you.

Lowes Reviews