4.1

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This might be the straw that broke the camels back. We recently moved and the RE agent gave us a gift card.

Everytime I go back to return something that partially utilized a gift card, you give me a new card back. This is a never ending cycle. Finally, I thought I would be free of the 2 gift cards in my wallet. And you wouldn't believe this but your system was down.

So, I still had to buy the paint but could not utilize the gift cards.

Also, annoying is the fact that you don't take credit cards to pay off our lowes card. I have had my lowes card for several years and I am not seriously considering getting a home depot card. They have constantly offered me discounts over the 5%.

Please help! Change your policies or at least help use these gift cards before I lose them and lose money.

Seriously annoyed. Jeff

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#2034448

If any part of your return utilized a gift card, you will get a gift card as the return. Keeps scammers from cashing out! Hahahaha loser

#2034447

You can’t use a credit card to pay off another credit card. I thought we were talking about a store gift card that was free to you.

Lowes Reviews