Incidentally Thank Catherine the Manager who fed me all The BS about helping me out.

I will inform the Veterans groups throughout Bergen of your unwillingness to help them out in situations like this.

The runaround they have to go through to have a defective product replaced.

This is not what I expected to hear as now I have to schedule a third appointment as we still have water in the refrigerator.

Thought I would pass this response over to the VFW so there members could see how you take Care of Veterans. We’ve had nothing but issues with this refrigerator and you fail to recognize the unit as a Lemon.

Between the door shelves breaking and the water issue your response is unacceptable. Catherine the Manger whose handled this informed me that she would work in obtaining a replacement.

Gerald Gaimo

320 River Rd

Bogota, Nj 07603

Home 201 488 4650

Cell # 201 694 3592 Best Number to be reached at

Thank you for contacting Lowe's Service Advantage. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

This e-mail is to inform you that after an extensive review of your service history you product does not qualify for replacement or buyout at this time. If you are needing further assistance please contact us so that we may schedule service.

If you need further assistance, please contact us at Lowe's Service Advantage at 888-775-6937.

Lowe's Service Advantage

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 11.

Comments

I think that the two of you have no idea what veterans have done for this country. Open your eyes.

You are not special just because you're a veteran. So entitled.

Why should they treat a veteran any differently than they treat anyone else? The manufacturers don't take refrigerators back, They repair them during their warranty period.

If you purchased a service plan through another vendor you are bound by the terms of the contract.

In most cases the offer replacement if the unit fails 3 times in the same manner during the contract. If you feel the unit is a lemon, why aren't you taking it up with the manufacturer?