1717 PA-228, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066, USA
Resolved
2.0
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 22, 2017

Fridge was delivered just before 9pm on 7/21/17. One day after delivery date.

I was told several delivery drivers and a manager quit so most deliveries are being rescheduled.

Had they at least called me and explained rather than not call/not show at all I would of been empathetic.

This experience has made me very leery of purchasing any item that may need to be delivered from Lowe's ever again.

Original review posted by user Jul 20, 2017

Ordered a top freezer, bottom fridge appliance in cash July 14th, 2017. Paid for recycling of old freezer and delivery on July 20th, 2017.

Nobody ever called me to confirm delivery time. I called at noon on delivery day, confirmed we were on schedule. Was told they had a driver get hurt and it would most likely be the afternoon today when it would be delivered. Nobody ever called me so I called at 5:40pm on delivery day and was told someone should have called me but the delivery is not happening.

They could schedule me for a delivery on July 29th which is next available.

No calls, no confirmations, no explanations, no customer service. What a horrible first experience with Lowe's!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Delivery issue, poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Lack of delivering product i paid for, Lack of calling us to confirm or change delivery.

Comments