1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We purchased a Fridge from Lowe’s and were told delivery would be about 7 - 10 days. Out of the blue we got a call on a weeknight after 9pm that our Fridge was going to be delivered the next morning. Since we were not going to be home we called the store to reschedule.

When we called to reschedule the store told us they did not even have the fridge yet and I was NOT going to be on the truck the next day.

We tried to reschedule delivery but they had no idea when I would be in stock. After 3 weeks I called back and tried to schedule the delivery. However they could only specify delivery between 7am and 7pm!

It is absolutely reticulous that they have a 12 hour delivery window. They told me they would give me a call the night before with a smaller window. I was told if I can not be home when they say they will be there just cancel the delivery and reschedule. SURE! That sounds like a horrible plan.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 12.

Comments

Fyi, employees are not allowed to give specific times for delivery. Judging by the times they called you, it was not the delivery manager making the calls.

In which case, it was an employee that was given a list and told to call each person on it (been there myself). This person had no idea what was going on. There is however, no excuse for what happened after that. If they didn't have it, you shouldn't have been on the list to call.

As a side note, it is policy for someone to be there at the house to accept delivery. Doesn't matter who that person is.