On November 27, 2017. I went to Lowes store #140 to order a cooktop and range hood.

After suggesting a different cooktop a guy name Manish took the order. I waited a week for the 1st installer to call only to find that they would not come on Mondays or after 3 pm. I went to #140 to ask for a new installer and waited another week for them to call. After speaking with the 2nd installer we determine that they could not make it before Christmas.

We settled on Jan 8th, 2018. The installer came out measured the area. I waited two weeks before going out to store #140. They did not have the order for the cooktop but the installer did.

I spoke with two people as to why they did not have the order, No explanation but they only offered me 10% off the order not the Black Friday order.

The cooktop arrived 2 weeks later and was damaged. I had to wait another 2 weeks for another on to arrive.

On the 1st of March, I received a call from the 1st installer trying to arrange a time for measuement. I got so mad I spiked my cell phone. I went to store #140 to talk to someone and spoke with the assistant manager.

He told me that he would take care of things. He called later and told me that I would have to use the 1st installer. Monday the 6th the 2nd installer called and they came out to install the cooktop and hood on the 8th of March. The was installed only to find gaps between the counter and cooktop.

I spoke with a person at store 140 and sent them photos of the cooktop. Since then nothing.

You think Lowes would do something to make my ORDEAL less of an Ordeal. Nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Cooktop Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 09.

Comments