Fort Myers, Florida

I purchased an entire kitchen of appliances. The Stove, microwave, and diswasher were delivered but one hour and 30 minutes early with 5 minutes notice.

Ok that worked but had to scramble to unhook stove and cord as delivery personnel were looking over my shoulder. Frig was supposed to be delivered in 2 weeks. Got a call 2 days later at 8:30 pm that the frig was going to be delivered the nest day between 12 and 2 pm. I turned off the water to the ice maker on my current frig and unhooked it from the water supply.

At 1:30pm the next day. I checked my phone for calls. No messages but two handups from delivery company. So I called the delivery company and was told the frig did not come in and was not going to be delivered.

I aske when and was told to call Lowes. Called lowes and talked to the manager and was told he had no info on the call but because it was their delivery company would accept the blame and after checking said the frig would arrive in 2 days. Waited 2 days and called for Lester the manager and he sent me to the appliance manager. He said the frig was due in a week and would call me the following week and confirm delivery.

Guess what no call so called Lester. He said I am with a customer and will call you right back. Waited 2 hours and got a call from the appliance manager again. He said the frig would be in the following monday and would call for a Tuesday delivery.

It is now Wednesday and no call. I have a commercial credit card from Lowes and have spent many $1000's of dollars with them on my 16 rental properties. They are idiots. Do not spend a dime at Lowes.

My credit card is now chopped into little pieces.

Comments