2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I took advantage of the Presidents Day sale for new Fridgidaire appliances. I have Frigidaire Gallery Series appliances and for the last 13 years have never experienced a problem, I just thought it was time to upgrade and the sale price was right.

I purchased a Range, Over the range Microwave and a Dishwasher, all top of the line Stainless appliances. My order was placed on Feb 28th, the last day of the sale and I saved $650. Delivery was scheduled for March 10th. On Friday the 9th I called Lowes customer service and was told the order was ready to ship and I would recieve a call that night to schedue a time for delivery on Sat.

the 10th. I did receive a call stating my delivery was scheduled for Sat. between 9 and 11. I had a local handyman come over and together we took out the old appliances and prepared for the new.

Well, the next morning on the day of delivery, I get a call at 7am from the local Lowes that they dont have my Range and that it wouldnt be here for 7 to 10 days! Then he tries to sell me the floor model which I didnt want, I payed for a new range and thats what I wanted. After a few choice words, I cancelled my whole order, got an immediate refund and luckily was able to reinstall my old, reliable appliances! Thank God I didnt put them to the curb as im sure some scrap metal guy would have taken them!

Anyway, a call to the LAME *** customer service number got me a "we are sorry" and a promise of a follow up call from the manager of the local store. No call so far!

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Somehow make good on the $400 I had to pay for taking my appliances out then having to reinstall them.

Comments

I work in lowes delivery an we don’t schedule 7 to 11 at my store and all stores if you look on your paperwork it will say something like 8 AM till 9 PM at my store we call customers day before and I’m day of delivery we call customers let him know we are in route 30 minutes sometimes an hour ahead of time so customer can be ready if customer needs a certain time we do our best to for fill that need