State: Arizona Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (9 of 471 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lowes in Deer Valley, Arizona - Awful carpet purchase

1.9
We went and purchased bamboo flooring and carpet at Lowes !what a nightmare from the measuring to the install .The communication between the installer and Lowes was pathetic to say the least.The management did give us $50 off big deal .So it boils down to this We have made our last purchase from them
Lowes Customer Care
Pros
  • Used to love shopping there
Cons
  • Poor communication
Problem with delivery
Full refund

Lowes in Phoenix, Arizona - I paid for a dryer that they never had

On Nov 21 I ordered a washer, dryer and ped. I got a call saying that they would deliver it in 2 weeks. On Dec 7, I got a call 5 min. before the store closed telling me that they had the washer but no dryer. I asked when it would be in the said MAYBE the end of Jan. I had torn down shelves to make room with the taller machines. They sold me something that they didn't have. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB.
#1619737

They do not carry in store most of the appliances they sell, they order them from the manufacturer once they are sold. Some of them have to be shipped in from overseas which takes a while as ships move slowly and then the products have to go through customs when leaving or entering another country, not accounting for delays like weather conditions. If they stored every appliance that they sold in the store they would need one huuuuge building.

If it was going to take 2 weeks to deliver when you made the purchase it meant that they had to order it from the manufacturer. Normally it would deliver within.

2 weeks if the manufacturer had it in their warehouse. My guess is that you purchased either a LG or Samsung product. When their warehouses is the United States run out of an item they have to wait for it to come in from Korea. Unfortunately the stores ordering the products don't know it won't be coming till the truck gets there with the product marked as a backorder on their packing list.

Unfortunately the store has to give you the bad news. It really isn't their fault, it is the manufacturer who caused the delay and failed to inform the store as soon as they placed the order that the dryer was out of stock.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Did not have machine that i bought
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Defrauding Customer

Lowes in Gilbert, Arizona - No Show

I originally requested a quote for a fence replacement/install on-line; however, Lowes never followed up with me. Then one day I received a call that someone will be at my house to the requested quote. I spoke with the person on the phone and indicated that I have no knowledge of any such appointment. He indicated that he understood, as the Lowes on-line system was not very reliable. And that we could reschedule for another date, which we did, which was today (11 July) at 10:00 AM. No one has shown up and no one has called! I called Lowes, and they indicated they have no knowledge/record of my request and/or appointment. Seems I have taken time off for nothing! So far, Lowes has not been any help with follow-up to getting someone to my home for the quote!

Call a local fencing company. You are better off dealing with a company that specializes in fencing rather than a big box store that is going to sub contract the labor to the lowest price contractor they can find and mark up their labor charges to make a huge profit.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Lack of follow-up
  • Read my review
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes in Tucson, Arizona - Non helpful employee

4.2
We went to Lowe’s looking for exterior shades. As I looked through one of the available product books I was expecting the employee sitting at a desk 10 feet from me to come and ask if there was anything I needed. After about 5 minutes my husband walked over to her for help. Brittany got up and came over. As I asked questions about the product she either gave me short answers or told me to look in the product book. After I decided what I wanted I asked about prices she said she could get me an estimate and went back to her desk, went on line and walked through the process to print out the estimate. She handed it to me and went back to her desk without another word. I felt I was bothering her. She never smiled and didn’t even try to help me beyond what little she did. Not sure why she was even in that department. You need to be personable and helpful when customers are shopping for window treatments or carpeting. Brittany needs a lesson in customer service. The interesting thing was we were there the day before buying some garden supplies and ended up buying a patio set because Brian came over and was extremely helpful and worked with us to get a great deal. Lowe’s is our go to place but they need to train their ALL employees in customer service.

What part of "self service home improvement center" don't you understand? Figure out what you want and then ask her to order it and print an invoice.

That's what she is there for. If you want full service, go to a real window treatment store and pay up for it.

Poor customer service

Lowes in Phoenix, Arizona - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN MY 50 PLUS YEARS

I ALSO POSTED A REVIEW ON TWITTER. THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTARE. TO SUMMARIZE: THIS IS FOR AN LG SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR. THE FIRST FEW DAYS IN AUGUST 2017, THE REFRIGERATOR STOPPED COOLING. I LOST ALL OF THE FOOD. IT TOOK LOWES 11 DAYS TO FINALLY HAVE THE COMPRESSOR REPLACED. I RENTED A REFRIGERATOR, AND AM STILL WAITING FOR A REIMBURSEMENT. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY NEED ME TO RESUBMIT (THIS AS OF 12/12/2017), SO I AM RESUBMITTING MY RECEIPTS FOR THE RENTAL FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!! THE ICE MAKER WENT ON THE FRITZ SHORTLY AFTER THE ISSUE WITH THE COMPRESSOR. 4 SERVICE GUYS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT - THE 4TH ONE AS OF 12/14/2017. HE DECLARED THAT HE WOULD ORDER ANOTHER PART BUT BASICALLY I AM STUCK WITH THE REFRIGERATOR THE WAY THAT IT IS. IT MAKES ICE RANDOMLY- SOMETIMES I HAVE ICE, AND THEN AGAIN IT MAY BE DAYS BEFORE I SEE ANOTHER ICE CUBE. THIS IS *** I GOT A LEMON, AND THE FRIG SHOULD BE REPLACED. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT LOWES AGAIN FOR ANYTHING BIGGER THAN A LIGHT BULB AGAIN. AND FORTUNALEYLY A HOME DEPOT IS JUST A COUPLE BLOCKS FROM LOWES.

Why are you blaming the retail store for the problem you are having with your refrigerator? It seems like your complaint would be with LG.

Lowe's didn't make the fridge, IG did. Home Depot probably sells the exact same one.

Your complaint should be directed to IG. (which in case you didn't know, is a cheap Korean company whose products are no better than any other imported products).

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service was unbeleivably
  • Lack of response
  • Customer service is unresponsive
Full refund

Lowes in Prescott, Arizona - Must reg as a vet for discount

2.0
in a Lowes store yesterday to buy 2 led shop lights, ($100) showed my VA health card as always and was told I had to be in their data base to see customer service. The conversation ended after name , branch of svc, date of birth, stopped the girl and asked her for the exact info for my data base, surprise she got offended. Went to Home Depot right down the street in, out, got the same discount for the same lights and everybody was happy. I will never return and will bad mouth them every chance I get.

"will bad mouth them every chance I get.

I'm guessing the people you will bad mouth them to either know you and don't really care about what you have to say or you post on places like this where you're automatically read like a book.

Top Cards The Entitled Love To Flash to either get over or as a way to validate themselves.

Age

Disability Card

Gender Card Race Card Vet Card

Name, Rank and Serial Number...maggot!

Yet another entitled vet crying about discounts. You should be thankful when a store makes a discount available.

There are a lot of deserving people out there that don't get one. If you don't like the fact that they verify the fact that you are the vet you say you are there must be something you are hiding.

View more comments (2)
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Read the complaint

Lowes in Chandler, Arizona - ORDER FROM STORE

1.7
I PURCHASED A ELECTRIC TREE TRIMMER I ORDERED AND PAID FOR IT AT THE TIME I ORDERED IT AT THE STORE IN CHANDLER , AZ' THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE IN THE STORE IN 5 DAYS. AFTER 5 DAYS I WENT TO THE STORE TO PICK IT UP. THEY SAID IOT HAD NOT CAME IN. THEY SAID IT WOULD BE IN IN 2 WEEKS. I CONTACTED THEM AGAIN 3 WEEKS LATER. THEY THEN TOLD ME THE ITEM HAD BEEN DISCONTINUED AND I WAS GIVEN A REFUND. WHY WOULD THEY HAD EVEN TAKEN MY ORDER IF THE ITEM HAD BEEN DISCONTINUED AND MADE ME WAIT 5 WEEKS AND THEN TOLD ME. I WILL NEVER DO BUISNESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

Manufacturers suck at informing any retail establishment of changes to their products. Sometimes takes months.

Good grief, OP, why must you shout in all caps?

I WAS NOT TREATED FAIRLY BY LOWES

Lowes in Snowflake, Arizona - Rude Associate

3.6
I have always supported local stores, but will NEVER set foot in this store again. I went to purchase a range to match my frig and dishwasher (which we had just recently purchased at this Lowes store). I found what I wanted and waited while "Sandra": was on the phone. She said she was on hold again. I said fine, suggested to my husband we do our other shopping across the street at Home Depot and then come back. She THEN managed to find someone to help us. He, with the assistance of another employee found the range. I told him we would need conversion to propane. OK, he said that'll cost you an extra $200. I told him that was crazy we would not pay that for exchanging 5 orifices. He then said he was wrong, it would be $130, and he would go find Sandra. She said the cost would be $175. Doesn't seem as though they could come up with a price, does it? Again I said that's crazy you just lost a sale. And it was a shame because I wanted all the appliances to match. At this point she LAUGHED AT ME! I admit I got in her face and told her how dare she laugh at me. AT that point she told me "well that's we're told to charge" and started to laugh again. My husband and I have shopped at various Lowes stores for over 30 years and that has now come to an end. Where does this "associate" get off laughing at me because I said I wanted my appliances to match? This person is to provide me with a service and she found my disappointment funny. This is the first time we have ever had a problem with any employee at the Show Low Lowes and it is the last. You’ve lost long-time customers.
#1209876

Typical customer that thinks their *** doesn't stink. Can't wait for a salesperson that works in the department to help them and demands instant service.

This results in a person from another department that isn't trained in the products you want being called over to try do to what they can to help you.

Then you complain about the service you get. Bet you holier than thou attitude would quickly change if you spent a week working in a retail store.

@Anonymous

Wasn't a matter of waiting for a salesperson to finish her phone call. We suggested we'd go finish our business across the street AND RETURN later.

No Holier than thou here. We were more than willing to come bak. Please don'[t read more into this thn is there.

Also be advised I worked in a customer caposition a non-profit for many years dealing with extremely wealthy patrons, so I fully understand how do deal with the general public. You've misunderstood - there was no problem until she laughed at my disappointment.

#1209249

You want to know whats really funny? How you think Lowe's or Home Depot either one is a "local" business.

They are national corporations not local businesses.

And what's really a crack up is how you expect them to do several hours worth of modifications for free! That isn't customer service, that's a quick trip to bankruptcy!

@Anonymous

Of curse Lowes or Home Depot are not local businesses. The conversion we asked for does not take several hours.

Actually about 10 minutes for which $175 is rather steep. The only reason we asked for help in conversion is my husband is 78 years old, with severe back problems and is not able to lie on the floor to convert the oven, even though he knows how. The crack up is that you know not of what you speak.

Check these things out before you put someone down. It just makes you look uninformed and laughable.

@windymtnlady

Nothing takes 'like 10 mins' nor would labor laws allow to pay someone for 10 mins every now and then when someone needs something converted like you apparently needed. Another lesson on economics is that a large company charging what YOU believe is a high price does not equate to poor service.

They charge that because that is what they have gotten from others as well as an average of what others charge. Economics, the market sets the prices not some bored dork up at a store corporate office.

View more comments (4)
Rude salesperson

Lowes - Customer Care Review from Glendale, Arizona

Went to lowes and. Bought 10 packages of tile. Two women couldn't lift these alone into our truck we asked the cashier to call someone to help us but no one came while there were workers chatting and laughing in the aisles. Home Depot here I come

I hate when people use their gender as a handicap, instead of them just being weak. Has nothing to do with being, what I'm sure is a lovely lady.

Why do you have a truck if you can't even lift a box of tile into it? How are you going to get the tile out of the truck and into your house when you get home?

Where will you go if Home Depot doesn't have some one standing around waiting to help you instantly when you get there?

You might be better off hiring someone to install the tile for you. They will usually pick it up at the store, bring it in your home and put it up as well.

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111