State: Arizona Product: Lowes Window Installation Clear all filters (1 of 21 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

New window installation from Lowes in Mesa AZ

2.0
Had new windows installed on 3/2017. Installers were here and did a good job. They pointed out 1 window was scratched and one screen torn. They said they would tell Lowes about it. 2 weeks later and they said they knew about it and that the screen would be replaced during the summer, while we were back in MN. And the window would be waiting for us when we return. Got back to AZ the 1st part of Nov, 2017. No new screen. Called the same # and they knew nothing about my situation. Went to Lowes Wi dow dept, they were going to contact Kevin, the salesman who sold the windows. Went there 2 weeks later and they said they would contact him, although nothing was in their records. Another week went by went there again. Now I am told they don"t work with the window salesman and give me his cell phone# called twice and left 2 messages, you guessed it, no return calls. We went to complaint dept, they assured me it will be taken care of. Finally got a call back, they said they will come out and take a look, but they didn't know about the screen. Told me they would be out on Jan. 15, 2018 between 1 and 5 pm. No onw showed up, nobody called.
Review
Service
Lowes Window Installation
Cons
  • His total lack of concern for my needs
  • Window people blowing me off and not returning calls
Reason of review