State: Arizona City: Phoenix Product: Lowes Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 475 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Phoenix, Arizona - I paid for a dryer that they never had

On Nov 21 I ordered a washer, dryer and ped. I got a call saying that they would deliver it in 2 weeks. On Dec 7, I got a call 5 min. before the store closed telling me that they had the washer but no dryer. I asked when it would be in the said MAYBE the end of Jan. I had torn down shelves to make room with the taller machines. They sold me something that they didn't have. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB.
#1619737

They do not carry in store most of the appliances they sell, they order them from the manufacturer once they are sold. Some of them have to be shipped in from overseas which takes a while as ships move slowly and then the products have to go through customs when leaving or entering another country, not accounting for delays like weather conditions. If they stored every appliance that they sold in the store they would need one huuuuge building.

If it was going to take 2 weeks to deliver when you made the purchase it meant that they had to order it from the manufacturer. Normally it would deliver within.

2 weeks if the manufacturer had it in their warehouse. My guess is that you purchased either a LG or Samsung product. When their warehouses is the United States run out of an item they have to wait for it to come in from Korea. Unfortunately the stores ordering the products don't know it won't be coming till the truck gets there with the product marked as a backorder on their packing list.

Unfortunately the store has to give you the bad news. It really isn't their fault, it is the manufacturer who caused the delay and failed to inform the store as soon as they placed the order that the dryer was out of stock.

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Did not have machine that i bought
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Defrauding Customer

Lowes in Phoenix, Arizona - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN MY 50 PLUS YEARS

I ALSO POSTED A REVIEW ON TWITTER. THIS HAS BEEN A NIGHTARE. TO SUMMARIZE: THIS IS FOR AN LG SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR. THE FIRST FEW DAYS IN AUGUST 2017, THE REFRIGERATOR STOPPED COOLING. I LOST ALL OF THE FOOD. IT TOOK LOWES 11 DAYS TO FINALLY HAVE THE COMPRESSOR REPLACED. I RENTED A REFRIGERATOR, AND AM STILL WAITING FOR A REIMBURSEMENT. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY NEED ME TO RESUBMIT (THIS AS OF 12/12/2017), SO I AM RESUBMITTING MY RECEIPTS FOR THE RENTAL FOR THE THIRD TIME!!!!!! THE ICE MAKER WENT ON THE FRITZ SHORTLY AFTER THE ISSUE WITH THE COMPRESSOR. 4 SERVICE GUYS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT - THE 4TH ONE AS OF 12/14/2017. HE DECLARED THAT HE WOULD ORDER ANOTHER PART BUT BASICALLY I AM STUCK WITH THE REFRIGERATOR THE WAY THAT IT IS. IT MAKES ICE RANDOMLY- SOMETIMES I HAVE ICE, AND THEN AGAIN IT MAY BE DAYS BEFORE I SEE ANOTHER ICE CUBE. THIS IS *** I GOT A LEMON, AND THE FRIG SHOULD BE REPLACED. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT LOWES AGAIN FOR ANYTHING BIGGER THAN A LIGHT BULB AGAIN. AND FORTUNALEYLY A HOME DEPOT IS JUST A COUPLE BLOCKS FROM LOWES.

Why are you blaming the retail store for the problem you are having with your refrigerator? It seems like your complaint would be with LG.

Lowe's didn't make the fridge, IG did. Home Depot probably sells the exact same one.

Your complaint should be directed to IG. (which in case you didn't know, is a cheap Korean company whose products are no better than any other imported products).

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Customer service was unbeleivably
  • Lack of response
  • Customer service is unresponsive
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Contact Lowes Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Lowe's Customer Care (CON8)
P.O. Box 1111