San Jose, California

This Lowes location should be awarded best in class *** for worst attitude and highly Incompetent Manager

Ordered a couple of internal doors 2 weeks back, paid in full.

2 weeks later receive a phone call saying, the order isn't placed, because of internal error. Please come over to store to re-order, our system should hopefully be working this time to take orders!

The store manager "ALEX" has a really bad attitude towards me, for asking why the delivery has not done. And my money hasn't been refunded either so far... I am going to consumer court for justice...

Personal Note: I felt this attitude towards me is be because of my skin color.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Lowes Cons: Lack of response, Attitude or customer service, Poor customer service.

Comments

#920515

always have to throw the racism card in. pathetic!!!!!!

They found an error and contacted you. They could have said nothing and played dumb when you finally called and asked where your order is.

Errors happen and when they try to be up front and fix one you act like a ***. Don't expect the court to do anything for you. They tried to make things right and you are acting like an ***.

The court won't reward you for that. Your color had nothing to do with the store managers response, it's your acting like a donkey that didn't go over well.

to Anonymous Spring Valley, California, United States #919787

No white lies please, you fixed nothing... I have sufficient proof and knowhow to deal my situation with the justice dept - don't worry. You should focus more on your leftover customers than *** customers and monitoring pissed-consumer mailing lists :)