Ormond Beach, Florida

We have a Samsung french door frig that is only 3 years old and started freezing up and not cooling in the refrigerator compartment starting in April of this year, we luckly have an extended 5 year warranty on this product, but we have had 5 service calls for the same issues, freezing up of the coils, last service call technician that was sent out said it was not repairable.

Now Lowes is giving me the run around about replacing the unit, and lying several times.

Don't buy any products from these crooks, they take your money and will not stand behind their contracts!

Pissed consumer after loosing around 500.00 of food over a 6 week period!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Replacement.

Comments

h.kitchener

Never understood why anyone would buy these extended warranties. Your situation proves my point.

The best way to buy appliances is to purchase a basic, no bells and whistles model for a cheaper price and if it breaks during the manufacturer's warranty, get it fixed thru the manufacturer.

If it breaks after the warranty, toss it out and buy a new one. This comes out cheaper in the long run as most appliances will go bad in the first year and after that, as you found out, you will get a runaround as no one will want to replace it but keep messing around with repairs that don't fix the problem(s).

@h.kitchener

Thanks for the advice. I couldn't have said it any better myself.