Verified Reviewer

I ordered 8k worth of Cabinets at the Orland Park Store, they were supposed to be delivered on April 22nd. I got everything but 1 right in the middle at the bottom so I still don't have countertops.

I finally got that cabinet about 3 weeks later. My broom closet had 3 different things wrong and it took about a month to get a new one. The new one is defective too. Most of my cabinets have cracks.

I have spent so much time and energy following up with the store because they could care less. We settled on a refund but now they are saying if I take the refund, they are not responsible for the cracks in all of my cabinet doors. This is a complete nightmare. Customer service is almost non existent and the store manager could care less.

They took my money and that is all that mattered to them. Diamond Cabinets are horrible and I would tell anyone never to buy them. I am prepared to take this to the very top.

I work hard for my money and to just give it to you guys, get a *** product in return and no follow up or help from the store should never happen!

I need my cabinets fixed correctly and I want a full refund. I am happy to explain the entire situation is just a portion.

Lowes Cons: Management and customer service, Unprofessional managers and contracors.

Location: 15601 South La Grange Road, Orland Park, IL 60462