Verified Reviewer

3.6

I went into Lowes today about 7:38am, to buy a box to put my Items in for christmas. I'm walking to the self checkout line and spoke to the Helper and she did not speak, I said o'well, and moved on to checkout, well by accident I scan the Item twice and looked up for help and the Lowes employee said I saw what you did and so edit it out with an angry face, I said I don't know how.

she walked over and said see this pointing to the screen it says edit, I politely said ok I did'nt know. as I finished scaning I wanted to pay cash, so I asked the lady for help once again, and she said it does not take cash, I said I did not know, her words were, if you would have looked closed it states that with an BAD ATTITUDE ,and she did not try to help at all. I went to the next line and asked the cashier for the manager on duty and she called her.

the manager came and I told her my story, and she stated I heard talk negative to you.

I'm not going back in that store for awhile. have a great night.

User's recommendation: not to go to self checkout.

Preferred solution: Apology.