137 views
Verified Reviewer

1.9

We purchased counter tops from our local Lowes and had them installed yesterday. The guys who came and installed them were rude and had to ask if we wanted them to wear a mask.

Of course we said yes but they should not have even asked. The real problem we have is they damaged my refrigerator by scratching the side of it al up, they told me i would not be able to see the seam in the counters which i told them was very important and i see a dirty looking seam on white counters. You can feel the seam and it is very noticeable. They cut the counter by my window sill too short so there is a gap by my window and the edge of the counter.

They also put marks all over my entry way wall. We called Lowes and they said someone would contact us but they have not. I want the seam fixed and my refrigerator replaced. We purchased the refrigerator not even a year ago from the same Lowes store.

They did a terrible job. We paid way too much money and we are not happy with the outcome. I took pictures of all of the damage.

There is also a black mark on one spot that will not come off. We want this made right.

User's recommendation: Would not recommend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Preferred solution: I want my refrigerator replaced and the counters installed properly by different people..

Lowes Pros: Veterans discount.

Comments