Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.2

Update by user Jul 08, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Lowe's finally issued a new store credit after speaking to several going back and forth to complain managers..

Original review posted by user May 26, 2021

I have a store credit of $168.xx and my dog damaged the magnetic stripe by chewing; so I went to customer service to get some help, and they told me to call the 800 number. I called the 800 number and they said that the store only need to type in the printed number so that I could use the card.

Well those idiots wouldn't do it manually.

so I have to call their office again. Round and Round we go ...

Corp

User's recommendation: Don't shop at Lowes.

Location: 7105 East Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85710

Comments

#2017729

"those idiots " Do you mean like the IDIOT who allowed a dog access to a toxic card. Root cause analysis shows your lack of concern or supervision of your pet caused this incident.

Personal Responsibility 101 is down the hall, to the right. Classes now forming..

#2019730
@PissedConsumer2017729

Nothing better to do than rate consumers that have experienced a problem. What I have found is that "posters" like youi suffer low self esteem and need to try to belittle consumers in oreder to try to make themselves feel more important.

Emphasis is on "try". because they have no life!!!

Lowes Reviews