775 Ridder Park Dr, San Jose, CA 95131, USA
2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We tried to schedule delivery for 3 days in the roll. my husband confirmed Sunday delivery between 12 -4.

they called this morning to want to deliver between 10-2 but they came outside our house at 3 pm and knocked on the door without ringing door bell and they took a picture of our house and left. At 3:15 pm, the manager Jose or whosever could have told them to come back and at 3:40 pm. They said sorry they are done. I am surprised how communication was done.

They could have called us at 3 pm. They could have rung the doorbell at 3:00 pm when outside. They only said. We knocked and no one answered.

It was raining and we have been expecting someone to ring on doorbell since 12:00 pm. I am very disappointed with the Lowes customer system. I understand it is Sunday, but the whole communication was off. At the critical moment, they could have reached out but they did not even try to call because it is raining outside.

We have our kitchen light on and we have been home all the time. I don't believe they said they waited 15 min outside while not ringing our door bell or they could have called us but they did not. Even when we asked them to return. They said they are done for the day????

They don't really act on customer-centric problem resolution process. I got so disappointed at your brand Lowes. I thought you guys are smarter than that. It took me 30 mins to finally reach the manager.

By then, the shipment guy are gone. I will return this fridge and I also will make sure all the media heard about my experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Lowes Pros: Used to like their quality and brand.

Lowes Cons: Bad communication and manager responses by jose.

Comments