350 Cochituate Rd, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Went to Lowe's in Framingham MA to purchase a Pella patio door with installation. Went to door and window dept.

associate told me that if I wanted them to install the door they would have to come out and measure the opening. I agreed and paid the $35.00 fee for this service. I was told I would be contacted in 2 business days to set appointment for measurement. 4 days later still no call.

spent 4 hours on the phone with no luck. Went to the store and asked to speak to a manager. After half an hour manager said He would personally call the company to get this done. still no luck and manager is ducking me.

Then I tried to purchase the door on line. transaction went through YEA !! got a call that the door would be delivered on Thursday great. Thursday morning store called the door is out of stock.

I questioned this as the web site had 3 in stock ?? These people said they could not help me and refund my money. I then went to the Dedham MA store and ordered the door it came Friday but still no refund on the original door and not instillation.

DON'T USE LOW'S, customer service is not responsive POOR Employee performance. 3 days still haven't got the refund for the door and never got the $35 measurement fee returned..

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments