Huntington Beach, California

The worst service contract ever, the worst repairmen working for Lowe's. had service call today.

Finally got ahold of co said they will be here today.The guy called at 245 pm,and said lost how do i get to your place. 5 min away. Its 6:10 pm Not here. I am pissed.

Plus had to rescheduled for Tuesday, clothes in washer wet. I am so mad. Didn't have balls to call and say still can't find you.

J & M appliances. If they schedule call for them SAY NO.

Now have to try another company..Also no pay to miss work

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #576957

Lowes is the one of the worst company i never seen. I bought a 5 years warranty through the lowes.

Now lowes customer service is saying they are not able to find that. I dont know how worst this company is . Dont buy any appliances through Lowes you dont get any proper warranty.

They dont maintain the database for the customers. this is a such *** in the world.

Our machine was finally repaired, the whole thing was repaired, top, basket, over 1200 in parts I believe its been awhile. However we took out an extended warranty and it was finally fixed by someone else.

I usually don't leave bad remarks and was really upset over how the repair was handled. It later turned out good and the machine works great now, all new parts.

PC Richard usually has good service, but, don't take out a service contract. No one will ever show up.

Uh, Lowe's DOES NOT have repairmen working for them, otherwise they would pull up in a Lowe's truck, hence the name J & M Appliance Repair. They are simply contracted out repair people, same as Home Depot, or whoever.

chevymom53
South Kent, Connecticut, United States #240322

FORGOT TO ADD, DO NOT LET THEM SEND J & M APPLIANCE, THEY DID A NO SHOW, AFTER I GAVE THEM DIRECTIONS AND THEY WERE LESS THAN 5 MIN AWAY. LED ME TO BELIEVE HE WAS ON HIS WAY. 245PM AND ITS 630 PM, NO CALL TO SAY SORRY STILL LOST NOT COMING.