5375 Fairington Rd, Lithonia, GA 30038
3.8

My wife and I attempted to return a small item (hex drivers) which did not work for our vanity install. We were dealing with a nice young lady, I believe her name was Nikki.

Nikki mentioned that she needed management approval - no problem. As we waited, a gentleman approached and introduced himself as zola, the manager. After telling Nikki to “get back, I got it” and a few other commands, he finally asked us what the problem was. I explained the issue again, and was met with the most unpleasant attitude I’ve ever encountered at a store.

We were both taken aback after his treatment of the cashier and his demeanor towards us. After retiring from a retail store after 35 years, I was pretty dumbstruck by this young man. The item was returned after a lengthy inquiry, but we will never forget how poorly this guy treated us and the friendly cashier. This is the third review I’ve ever left of a business, and the first negative.

We just felt that Lowes needs to be aware of this manager.

We will still shop here, only because it’s so close to our home, but please address the attitude of this gentleman. When you can’t escalate above a hot headed and rude store manager, what is a customer to do but take their business down the road?

- Concerned Longtime Lowe’s Customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Lowes Pros: Inventory, Employees.

Lowes Cons: Management, Manager.

Comments

The manager probably had much larger issues to contend with than a $10.00 return. I'm sure he was pissed that he had to deal with another cheap skate that bought a tool, used it once, and returned it for a refund instead of just keeping it.

This happens several times a day i am quite sure. And it would *** me off too!

@Anonymous

Ten Dollars is alot of money! That's 200 cans and bottles that I have to retrieve from the dumpster, wash the slime off of, and then return to the redemption center!

That's an entire days work for me on a really good day in the middle of summer when alot of people are drinking sodas and beers. I work hard for my money, and they never treat me right!

But to you, ten dollars is made in a half hour just sitting on your lazy *** all day long! *** *** *** *** ***

I'm sure they get tired of being treated as a tool rental shop. People buy tools for one project and return them when they are done. People who only need tools for one job should go to a rental shop and rent them.