16851 Sierra Lakes Pkwy, Fontana, CA 92336, USA

First I would like to point out that I a U.S. Army Veteran.

On 12/10/18, went into Lowes on 16851 Sierra Lakes Parkway, Fontana, CA for a pickup of firewood which I thought included a stone fire pit. I tried to print off a copy of my e-mail with the confirmation number but had trouble so I took a picture of it. This Provita told me she was not capable of reading the number so she couldn't help me. I told her I forgot my reading glasses and could someone read it.

She sends me to customer service and in alliance they claim they couldn't read it also. I asked if they could san it and was told no. I ask since it is a hardware store if anyone had that glass thing that makes print larger. I was told no.

So I had to take the 15 minute drive home to locate the number. The minute I got home I put on my glasses look at the number, and low and behold I could read it. I went back to the store and read Provita the number to let her know it was readable.

This is not acceptable behavior from employees. When giving her my ID I pulled out my military retirement card to let her know that this is not the way to thank us for our service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1619734

So you received bad customer service because the employees need glasses?

Why do you feel that employees in a store should treat veterans better than anyone else? They should treat EVERYONE the same regardless of race, gender or anything else. Get over the idea that you are better than the person standing next to you.