Verified Reviewer

3.2

Update by user Jun 23, 2021

Lowes has not contacted me at all regarding this complaint. I did attempt to place a complaint at corporate level also no response! The only thing I am purchasing from Lowes is the paint that I cannot match or purchase anywhere else.

Original review posted by user May 24, 2021

I ordered T1-11 online. Picked up from Fort Gratiot store.

The customer service rep that assisted us was great, no complaint there. Our complaint has to do with the employee that pulled and set up the order for pick up. For the price of the product AND the reputation of Lowe's, I expected no issue regarding the product. When the contractors saw the product they called me and said most of it "should have been tossed in the trash".

Because of time constraints for the job, we had to use the product, at least as much as possible. They said they would have to cut a lot of it out. Some of the sheets were cracked in several places, some had messed up edges, some had scrap material attached to them, some were not patterned as they should be. All of those sheets should have been returned to the supplier by Lowe's.

I am very disappointed in the product you sold me and at the price I paid for defective product.

I just got my Lowe's Pro card and this is my first project using Lowe's material. I will need 20 - 25 more sheets of the T1-11. I cannot trust an internet order to be correctly provided, due to the lack of quality of the product we were sold. This product has increased price by double very recently and I feel my order was not treated with respect for the buyer.

I called the store to speak to the manager and was disconnected the first time, the second time, I was left on hold and no one answered.

After 1/2 hour on hold, I hung up and attempted to contact Corporate. There I was left on hold for over an hour, although they kept coming back and saying they would be answering momentarily.

I would appreciate a call back to my private line to discuss this atrocity.

User's recommendation: Make sure you verify every piece of lumber to make sure it is good product.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Pleasant store personel.

Lowes Cons: Dont care they are selling defective material no follow up.

Location: 4200 24th Avenue, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059