Yakima, Washington

we bought a dryer and paid for the extended warranty well our dryer sensors went out within the first month and Samsung said they would replace it well lowes came and picked up the old dryer and I asked where is our new dryer is and the delivery man said it will be delivered the next day well it did not so we called and they said it wont be here until next week. Then we asked why would you pick up our dryer a week before our new dryer came.

We told them bring our old dryer back until we get our new one the *** sales person said oh we took it to the dump..

which I am sure is a big lie it was only a sensor. then we talked to a manager and he said it will be delivered sat its Saturday and no dryer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Warranty.

• yakima wa

Comments

Same thing or almost the same, when I order a safe and it came in damaged and they never called or notified me that they returned the safe back to the factory and this was done at the Spokane, Wa. store in the valley.