1200 E Cypress Ave, Redding, CA 96002, USA
2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Second time in a month. First time was the aggressive worker in power tools.

He was already mad because he had to come help me. Then he told me he would go find me one of those dewalt cordless power tool kits they had on sale, because their computer shows they have 4 left. Another customer asked him something and so he started helping that guy. I waited patiently, after he was done helping the other guy, he just ignores me, so i ask him again and he sighs and then raised his voice and said look man, if its not out here then we are out.

I said you told me you were gonna go look for it. Then he says are we gonna have a problem here, repeats it 3 times. So i started looking for other workers, then he says we're not gonna have a problem and goes look for it. As i was asking for help from another customer, he brings over the tool kit and says to her, i got this, i was helping him.

Tells me he will bring it up front for me because he cant risk it being stolen. How offensive. Couple weeks later i buy a space electric heater, was'nt powerful enough so i returned it two weeks later. When i got there the girl working there looked busy working on something, their were no customers.

So i waited her coworker tells her to help me first, i could see she was already annoyed i was there. She looks at me for a moment, then says are you returning or exchanging. I told her i just needed to refund it. I put it on the counter first thing she does is smell it.

Then she wispers something to her coworker. She looks at the receipt and says to me i will do it this time but next time if it smells like marujuana again i cant refund it for you. What? Marujuana, how could it smell like marujuana i dont smoke it, i dont touch it, i dont grow it.

Then she says well it smells weird. I said weird dont mean marijuana.

These lowes employees are such ***. I will never shop at that one again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Sales Representative.

Comments