271 views
Verified Reviewer

2.6

Ordered and paid in full for a pallet of pavers to be delivered, which I have done many before.

This time they needed to wait to receive product instore, 1 week, that was fine, after two weeks I got a call saying they weren't sure maybe next week, 3 weeks later I called to find out status only to find out it was scheduled for delivery today, (no calls) They said they would call me back after speaking with driver to find out ETA, no calls back, 4 hours later i called back, manager said he would take care of it, and he did, called me back said driver would call me an hour before, driver called I said I would meet him in 8 minutes, as I pulled up, driver was pulling away and said "I put it in your backyard", the directions were to put it in my backyard but not 5 feet inside the gate blocking everything like he did. The pavers should have been dropped about 100 feet into the yard back by the boat shown in attached pictures, have you tried caryiing a pallet of bricks before?

not looking forward to it.

Last straw for me even after I had waited 3 weeks, the driver couldn't wait 8 minutes. I will never ever deal with the Pro desk at the West Ashley Lowes again, and i will recommend others not to have to put up with that as well, because nobody should have to.

I hope the driver gets talked with as i think he did it to be vindictive because I called and mentioned that nobody had contacted me, I know that i am only one customer, but thats one customer that you have lost due to the driver etiquette and nothing was even mentioned to satisfy other then, sorry you had to go thru that.

User's recommendation: Dont deal with the Pro Desk, or deal with the specific delivery driver from West Ashley store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Pricing and generaly availability.

Lowes Cons: This time the delivery, Communication and service.

Location: 3125 Glenn Mcconnell Parkway, Charleston, SC 29414