Verified Reviewer

i purchased vinyl flooring from Lowes(manufactured by ? Shaw or china ) and within 18 months it began to shrink.

i had a professional install it. I was told I had to call Shaw and they have a 5 year warrantee. I did and they inspected my flooring and came to the conclusion it was faulty installation. well I googled this and every complaint against Lowes and Shaw was the same conclusion, faulty installation.

I am not satisfied with their decision so i am going on social media to tell my story. I also am going to small claims court. my wife and I are seniors ( I am 82) and i feel that part of this is because of our ages as we will probably go away.

not going to happen. it cost me $3000 to have this flooring completed and all i am asking for is my $800 to be returned to me(cost of vinyl flooring) they refuse and their customer service hung up on me.

User's recommendation: do not purchase anything from Lowes that needs a guarantee. also, be prepared to wait in long lines as they are understaffed and dont care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Flooring Department.

Lowes Pros: Very good at marketing and deceiving.

Lowes Cons: Showed no concern for my sitution.

Location: 1030 Glynn Street North, Fayetteville, GA 30214

Comments

#2005664

What is your issue with Lowe’s ? The flooring has a warranty through the manufacturer and you hired someone to install it. This doesn’t have anything to do with Lowe’s .

Lowes Reviews